Lane Cove National Park Bbq Meet N Greet

KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put in for that day off tomoz. Now i just hope for good weather....always seems to turn funny whenever NSW plan a cruise or meet-up.

Corolla_nut, Do you want to organise to meet up in bathurst on your way through and we can drive down and have a mini cruise happening?

Put me down as a YES for it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well just over 2 weeks to go now and should be a great day out

I spoke to Mick from Radrollaz and he and some of the other boys are going to be there as well which is fantastic. Along with that there will now also be a short cruise from the usual Villawood carpark meeting point to Lane cove from there for anyone who wants to do that as well the extended details are as follows

Meet at villawood AMF bowling car park from 9am

Leave promptly at 10am sharp to cruise to Lane Cove to arrive a little before 11am

Set up and take a few photos before lunch

Then have a feed kick a ball around have a couple of drinks or whatever then go from there

If anyone doesnt want to cruise and just meet there, I will still wait at the gate to direct people to the right area

I also had another thought for a bit of fun if anyones keen i was thinking about putting together a corolla quiz with perhaps a few little prizes? Let me know what you think about that one cause if there's little or no interest then i wont bother but if people will be into it then i'll put one together. Would just be general knowledge corolla specific questions

Let me know what you think

Hope to see you all there

Cheers - Andrew :jamie:

ARGHH!

I feel like the biggest ass and am so over doing this, but I only figured out on the weekend that I've double booked myself and I actually have a khanacross on the same day so I can't come :P :hmm: ;)

I am really sorry! Hope you get a good turn out and have a good day anyways!!

hey

I'm new and id love to come along and meet nd greet other rolla owners and what not

and i can bring a cple more rollas

Sounds good Brady, I just replied to your other message in the welcome section.

If your up for a cruise, I will be going to villawood that morning to meet with the Radrollaz boys and then heading to lane cove and as your just up the road from me, we can do a mini cruise to villawood if you like

And i'm sorry to hear you wont be coming Kylie & Rob (Corlla nut).......Nextime

Hey Guys

Well its less than a week to go now i hope everyones got their rollas polished up for some good photos :P

I wont be doing a quiz seeing as i got an overwhelming response of no replies (LOL)

If anyone can bring a ball or something so we can kick around as well that would be great

Hope to see some good numbers as it should be a great day out

Cheers - Andrew :P