March 16, 200917 yr comment_328334 Hey Guys I was thinking it might be a nice idea to meet up in a kinda central location for a BBQ and a basic get together for basically a great day out Lane cove national park offers a range of BBQ areas large and small with plenty of space for a game of footy or cricket or whatever takes your fancy and also some nice areas for some photos At this stage i'm looking for interest so i know how big an area to book It will basically be BYO meat & drinks with familys welcome and a chance to get out again before the chill of winter hits I'm thinking at this stage late April but if i get some ideas of when people are keen then i will set a date in stone and its probably better to be a Sunday as most people either work or play sport but once again let me know I will get my wife to post up some pics of the area as well as some contact info for myself (so its a bit better organised than the photo day..... My fault :laff: ) I think it could be a great day for everyone so lets get it organised :lolcry: Cheers - Andrew Edited April 2, 200917 yr by KE ping it real Report
March 25, 200917 yr comment_331131 Keen for a BBQ, I'm sure Robert could be convinced to cook! :) Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331477 i will come for sure and 2 other mates who`s got a ke30 and ke20 Report
March 26, 200917 yr Author comment_331483 Good to see some interest, thats about 5 or 6 people keen now Would be good if we can get 15 0r 20 at least Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331537 ^^^I'll see if I can get a couple more mates with rollas to come... Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333347 Could we possibly set a date so that I can get the day off work well in advance and hopefully organise a couple of mates? Report
April 1, 200917 yr Author comment_333394 Absolutely I am going to get it booked this weekend and i'll let everyone know the date and time and how to get there :bash: Report
April 1, 200917 yr comment_333398 Interested, but every time I go somewhere with a bbq I get roped into cooking..... Should make sure I turn up late then :bash: Report
April 2, 200917 yr Author comment_333434 don't worry too much about cooking, I'll take care of most of that You simply have to turn up with your meat in your hand ( :bash: ) tell me how you would like it cooked and i'll take care of the rest Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333544 I'm keen if there is going to be a fair turnout. and as corolla nut said, can we set a date so i can get that day off work also. Cheers Jake Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333572 Well, new here, but where would a central location be? I'm from Caringbah, down south. How about Woronora Dam? :bash: Report
April 2, 200917 yr Author comment_333604 Well, new here, but where would a central location be? I'm from Caringbah, down south. How about Woronora Dam? :y: Hey mate welcome to rollaclub As the title states we will be going to Lane cove national park :bash: And for everyone else i will be putting up a date as soon as its booked which should be tomorrow or Sat. I havent done it yet cause i wanted to get interest (which we now have) before booking :S Report
April 2, 200917 yr Author comment_333617 Ok so here is the go, They require a minimum of 40 people to book a site and only six sites out of thirty are actually bookable. Soooo basically we will rock up and get our own site that best suites I will bring my gas BBQ so we wont have to fight anyone for the park ones (even though it shouldnt be a problem anyway) I think the best dat will be - Sunday 3rd of May kicking off at about 11am That should give us a chance to grab a descent site, get setup and have a couple of pre lunch drinks/activities This is the link for the park details - http://www.lcrtp.com.au/how_to_get_there And my mobile number is 0433 819 216 - Andrew for any details They will charge $7.00 per car to get into the park on the day and i will most likely get there early to snag a site then wait at the front gate to direct people to the correct area Bring your own everything basically and if a couple of people want to bring a few communal things like salads or dessert or something then please let me know so we don't get 5 of the same thing Apart from that, should be a great day out, Bring a ball or frisbee or something and there should be a good opportunity for some nice photos as well Hope to see all of you and more there :bash: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now