Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kj's Corolla - Ke55 Liftback Deluxe - »»°frog 55°««

Featured Replies

this is super clean mate :yes:

 

I love it keep up the good work and looks good with those works on it too bud

  • Replies 67
  • Views 78.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love this thing it's so different. Equips look great :y:

Edited by Crowie55

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Not sure on the offset.. Rears are 14x7, fronts 14x6.5

Imported them! Well worth the mucking around tho :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I had a choice between the Work Equips and Starsharks.. and I'm glad I got the Equips.. although i wanted both!! :P

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

UPDATE 2011

 

Photo shoot in Jan (same day as the Australia Day Cruise) :-)

post-1761-085708200 1298854035_thumb.jpg

post-1761-013432900 1298854112_thumb.jpg

post-1761-019855700 1298854193_thumb.jpg

post-1761-031122600 1298854245_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Cheers.

 

SOME VERY VERY VERY EXCITING NEWS PEOPLE'S!!!!!!!!

 

 

FROG55 Just clicked over 150,000 KMS!!!!!

 

WhoooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-1761-077997500 1299072544_thumb.jpg

post-1761-005025700 1299072661_thumb.jpg

post-1761-015546900 1299072867_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Looks nice man. :thumbsup:

 

I reckon the back would look cool with the rear lowered by 1". :)

 

Josh :cool:

 

 

Josh,

been thinking about lowering the rear 1" and maybe the front a tad too - see how it sits when rear is done...

 

Also, the 4k is starting to show signs of wear - not high K's, but the problem was the origional owner (little old lady in Melbourne) only ever drove it to take her sandwhiches and cakes to church, so it had a hard early life - never got warmed up properly and so apparently bottom end is shot - according to my mechanic and my observations anyway.

 

So I am thinking an enegine conversion in the near future - 2Tg or 2T.. but it's got factory aircon and I want to keep that, caus it works lol!! So does anyone know a good conversion I can do where I can still keep my air-con, and somehow bolt the compressor to the new motor?

 

Cheers.

Edited by KJ's Rollas

A 7K-E will do the job. Maybe even strap on an SC12/14 on 6psi. :)

 

Josh :cool:

I'm really likng this car it has such a unique look about it, wheels set it off :y:

 

and the condition of the paint is just incredible, love your work

  • Author

I'm really likng this car it has such a unique look about it, wheels set it off :y:

 

and the condition of the paint is just incredible, love your work

 

Thanks dude - have you been on any SA cruises? I noticed you're from the hills...

 

And Josh... don't know much about 7K's but I was thinking a decent 5K caus I rekon a 2Tg would be too much mucking around to keep my factory aircon.. unless someone on here has done it before.??....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.