Kj's Corolla - Ke55 Liftback Deluxe - »»°frog 55°««

KJ's Rollas

The 7K came out in the KR42R Townace Van - 1998-2004. Some came with Carby's, some with EFI. They're a pretty Torquey motor too, so the power you're looking for will be there.

The 5K is also a pretty good answer. If you work it, you'll be impressed with the result. If it's not enough power, you can always just strap on an SC12/14 Supercharger on 5-6psi - as well with the 7K(-E). :)

Josh :cool:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks, but I have decided agaist the 2Tg mod and am going to keep things simple.. after giving the FROG a big old tune-up on the weber and 4 hour cruise to the Yorke Peninsula and back for a car cruise a couple weekends ago, I am surprised how well it goes now and extractors make a bit of difference too! So to just squeeze that bit more out of her without going over the top, I'm thinking maybe a 5K or just get my 4k worked.. I don't want the FROG to end up in the impound... :P

Mate.

Top Job. I know first had how much effort goes into keeping this model on the road. Don't know about where you are, but here in Queensland, they simply do not exist.

This is mine that i sold to my brother in law a few years back.

post-13548-0-22679200-1306285293_thumb.jpg

It had a bigport 4age, supra box and shortend ford diff.

awesome car and i miss it terribly. So my advice is don't sell and don't crash. lol

Yours is the first one i've seen in years. Best of luck with it mate.

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh MY MOTHER OF ANOTHER MOTHER.......!!!!!!!!! THAT's FRIGIN NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same colour as mine too by the looks! Great to know there's another getting around OZ..!

There's only 2 others I know about here in SA - a yellow one and a red one, and not even sure if they are on the road anymore..

So who owns this beast now? Your brother did you say? In QLD?

I'm coming up to QLD (toowoomba, brissie and ipswich) in a couple weeks - would love to see this in the flesh if it's still on the road!

PM me and we can organise something!

KJ :-)

Unfortunately its sitting in his yard and hasn't moved in a good three years. He was into AE86's at the time and wanted the engine and box. But then he joined a band, sold his Sprinters and bought a van to lug all his band shit around in. So its just sitting there rusting at his Dad's place. I've been tempted a few times to call a tow truck and steal it back. If only I had a decent shed to store it in. Far too rare of a car to just let sit there.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thats a beautiful Liftback you have there.

I recently purchesed one ,its all original and in poor condition.I am missing some parts to complete my restoration.

So if anyone got some parts for sale ,please let me know.

If anyone intrested i can get my hands on a set of new front fenders,new silver head light bezels.

Here in the Netherlands there are just a few left as well.These are rare cars,it would be nice to make a register how many are left in the world.