• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks nice man. :thumbsup:

I reckon the back would look cool with the rear lowered by 1". :)

Josh :cool:

Josh,

been thinking about lowering the rear 1" and maybe the front a tad too - see how it sits when rear is done...

Also, the 4k is starting to show signs of wear - not high K's, but the problem was the origional owner (little old lady in Melbourne) only ever drove it to take her sandwhiches and cakes to church, so it had a hard early life - never got warmed up properly and so apparently bottom end is shot - according to my mechanic and my observations anyway.

So I am thinking an enegine conversion in the near future - 2Tg or 2T.. but it's got factory aircon and I want to keep that, caus it works lol!! So does anyone know a good conversion I can do where I can still keep my air-con, and somehow bolt the compressor to the new motor?

Cheers.

Edited by KJ's Rollas

I'm really likng this car it has such a unique look about it, wheels set it off :y:

and the condition of the paint is just incredible, love your work

Thanks dude - have you been on any SA cruises? I noticed you're from the hills...

And Josh... don't know much about 7K's but I was thinking a decent 5K caus I rekon a 2Tg would be too much mucking around to keep my factory aircon.. unless someone on here has done it before.??....