Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.

JJT036

Members dont see this ad

Congrats on the Xmas pressie. Now get painting!

Thanks Matt.

Dad said not yet. We gotta take out the Windscreen, Dismantle Parts of the Engine Bay, and take off Door Handles and things like that.

The Painting process should be around Australia Day weekend or Easter. :)

Josh :cool:

+1 for Aus day weekend. So i can come see it during the week.

Yep. It's a date! :D

hey man congrats on the paint,

this thing will look minty fresh when its painted

good job on the progress so far mate, haha when i was your age i couldnt do this!

would have lost interest ages ago, so good work :)

keep it up

Thanks man. It'll probably be the shiniest and best-looking Ke36 in Victoria when we finish it. :)

Cheers, Josh :cool:

I'm sanding the hell out of mine at the moment, getting rid of all the shit spots rough spots, which there is alot of.

when the last owner re=sprayed it all the overspray got caught in the paint and is just chunky around the rear panels.

painting her a red or silver... havnt decided yet :)

I'm sanding the hell out of mine at the moment, getting rid of all the shit spots rough spots, which there is alot of.

when the last owner re=sprayed it all the overspray got caught in the paint and is just chunky around the rear panels.

Mason.... :no2:

• Upvote 1

Yeah. We still have some little imperfections in the car. We gotta sand the Primer right back, Spray on the High-Build Putty, Wet-sand it, then Paint on the Primer, Paint on the Top Coat, and then the Clear Coat. :)

You should paint yours Silver (Yellow part) and Red (Black part), with a Black Pinstripe between the 2 colours, like the SLR5000 Torana. :)

post-8003-078185800 1293351565_thumb.jpg

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

Hahaha. But seriously, there's nothing cooler than a really neat 36/38 wags/van. :yes:

Hahaha. But seriously, there's nothing cooler than a really neat 36/38 wags/van. :yes:

Quoted For Truth. Then twice more cus i could :P