Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.

JJT036

WELL DONE MATE!!

i passed my l's first time too and wacking those l plates up was the best feeling

not long now just jump in the seat when ever possible" with mum or dad ofcorse" get ur skills up I'm sure dad will teach u alot of things.

and mum will teach u the rules haha

Members dont see this ad

Cheers Guys. :y:

So it's been 3 days, and Josh has already racked up 3 hours of driving -- most in the EWT-mobile. :)

Well... Another day off for Dad, $60 bucks, 2 hours, and WOLLAH !!! We have a new Roof Lining. :dance:

post-8003-0-62627000-1309941546_thumb.jpg

Also, we got these photos on Saturday before putting Ollie in the garage. Enjoy. :)

post-8003-0-36214500-1309941650_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-49208300-1309941672_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-12839500-1309941689_thumb.jpg

Now that the Roof Lining is done, we just gotta wait for the Windscreen on Friday Night. :)

Woz & Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

dude its looking great well done on the roof lining dad. when u gonna get urs done?

Cheers Ryan and Phil.

I'm hoping that after we have the windscreen and back window fitted, we can get started on the Smurf, so then we have a Manual car around the house that I can learn in. But dad says he doesn't want to do his one just yet. Out of both Panelvans, dad's one is closer to the road (rwc wise) than mine. :yes:

The roof lining in the Smurf is in quite good nick. If this roof lining we did on Ollie failed, then the Smurf's one would have been the last resort. But this roof lining came out really good. :)

New Windscreen and the Back Window is going to be fitted tonight at 6pm. We will get some photo's up tonight for ya's. :)

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

Sorry if this is annoying, but where did you source your sunroof from? Looking into getting one further down the track but dunno what my options are.

Running a Ksev wagon, so I figure what you did should be fairly close to what I need too :)

Not too keen on running through 32 pages of info while at work either :P

Sorry if this is annoying, but where did you source your sunroof from? Looking into getting one further down the track but dunno what my options are.

Running a Ksev wagon, so I figure what you did should be fairly close to what I need too :)

Not too keen on running through 32 pages of info while at work either :P

The sunroof was in the car when we got it. It's definitely not the best thing to do. If you do decide to get one, make sure it's AFTER you finish everything you want to do. :yes:

Painting it, Washing it, and making a Roof Lining with it is a pain in the arse. Dad and I wish there was never a sunroof in it. It's annoying.

Just recieved news from Dad that the windscreen fella will be coming at 4.30pm. :)

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Steve from Wizard Windscreens came around and Fitted a New Tinted Windscreen, and fitted the Rear Window, both for $200. He fit the rear window the way that Modern Commodore Wagons are done. He suggested to do it, and it looks really good. We couldn't have been happier with the job he did. :cool:

Front Windscreen.

post-8003-0-46946900-1310118690_thumb.jpg

Rear Window fitted with Modern Rubber.

post-8003-0-31688500-1310118729_thumb.jpg

We recommend to anyone who needs their Front Windscreen or Rear Window done, call Wizard Windscreens. :)

Whoa now this is really cooking! That blue is suits it to a Tee all the way.

Beaut job on the front windscreen, and the Commodore seal on the rear looks

cleaner in appearance anyway. So, so nice guys :y: :y:

Cheers Ben. :y:

The only things we managed to do this weekend were:

- Admire what a brilliant job Steve did on the windows.

- Come up with a new interior design, again.

- Shopped around Bunnings and Lincraft (our newest favourite shop) for more ideas. :D

- Got up to 3 hours of driving done for Josh -- involving Wildwood Road, and driving a loaded car. :)

• 3 weeks later...

New Shoes. :dance:

post-8003-0-63512500-1311667617_thumb.jpg

14" R31 Skyline stockies painted black with some dress rings. :D Tyres are 215/65/14 all round, but we do need to find some 185s or 195s for the front because they hit the strut tower on full lock.

Now she just needs some low, but that will be after RWC. :yes:

Edited by ewt