Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.

JJT036

Members dont see this ad

Bahahhaha lol nice work there josh :wink:

Need it in gear first :lolcry:

Oh u missed a spot over there :cool:

See ya

jimi

Hahahaha. :) I took off and went to throw it into 2nd and the gear knob fell off. So I decided to take off in 3rd, dump the clutch, and cut some lock. ;)

Josh :cool:

Cheers fellas. :y:

We personally like the look of the wheels, but once it's lowered 2" all round (after RWC), it will look heaps better. :)

As you guys may read in our signature, 215s are good enough to rip fat skids, and plus, they look really good under the rear archs, and they'll look even better once she's lowered. We only need some matching 195s for the front (if someone in Melb can help us find some RWC ones), and we'll be done in that area for the next few years. ;)

We were hoping on going to tonight's Kebabs Cruise in the EWT-Wagon, but because Josh is going in for Surgery on Friday, the chances of catching a cold were too great to risk. But after the next 2 weeks of recovering, Josh should be fine and we will definitely be attending the next one. :yes:

Giving that, the project will be put on hold for the next 3 weeks. :(

Woz & Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

Cheers Mason. :y:

So things have been pretty quiet up where we are, and dad asked me to mow the back lawn for him. I decided to not do it with the Lawn Mower, and so this is what I came up with. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_86oJtRpc

well iam sure many people would do that more often if they had a yard that big

not a bad little mowing session josh haha looking forward to seein your car on the road soon and wheels are not to bad aye

i member a time when i lived with house mates and we had a fun time at our place which was 2 1/2 acreas with the house at the back of the property was mad as doing that stuff epsically on the gravel driveway lol haha

Cheers guys. :y:

The way things are goin', she should be done fairly soon. Just gotta finish the interior, and save up for the RWC and Rego, then we'll lower her, and Cruise. :)

But as we stated in the last post, Josh is going in for surgery tomorrow, and the project will be postponed for a few weeks. :( But after then, things will be happening again. :)

Hey fellas,

Surgery went all good, and I'm recovering slowly, but all is good.

Yesterday, we rolled out Ollie and gave her a wash, because she was lookin' a bit dirty from sittin' in the garage. Then she was dried down with a Shammy (Chamois) and still looking really good. :)

post-8003-0-16732800-1312158302_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-14068300-1312158290_thumb.jpg

KE Rolla and ZRE Rolla. :)

post-8003-0-00233700-1312158336_thumb.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Steve from Wizard Windscreens came around and Fitted a New Tinted Windscreen, and fitted the Rear Window, both for $200. He fit the rear window the way that Modern Commodore Wagons are done. He suggested to do it, and it looks really good. We couldn't have been happier with the job he did. :cool:

Front Windscreen.

post-8003-0-46946900-1310118690_thumb.jpg

Rear Window fitted with Modern Rubber.

post-8003-0-31688500-1310118729_thumb.jpg

We recommend to anyone who needs their Front Windscreen or Rear Window done, call Wizard Windscreens. :)

Did you use a new front windscreen rubber? Trying to source one for mine at the moment, Phils Rotarys or an eBay job out of Thailand seem to be the only options at the moment.

I'm of the understanding that there is a specific windscreen rubber for KE36/38 so a sedan/coupe rubber won't do the job.

Cheers,

Sam.