Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Currently Furious

Featured Replies

i meant KKR430

 

You mean a Chinese knock off of a KKK turbo? e.g. Blitz K3-450R (Made by KKK Turbos Germany, hence K3).

 

Its still Chinese, its still utter shit and its downright blatant trademark violation IMO.

:y:

 

WHO in thier right mind wants a skyline anyways let alone a nissan of all things instead of a skyline go buy a supra then put a 2J in it or buy one with it in there already and do exactly what they do to the skylines more boost front mount and a fake chinese turbo then watch the supra smash the skyline hahaha

:bash:

nissan = :S

 

I actually wanna buy one but a HR31 GTS to be exact, I just wanted to get a laugh.

I am not dodgy i do shit properly the 1st time so you don't have to spend more doing shit dodgy

 

LMAO you do shit properly the first time?? Last time I looked at your thread you were painting your car with spray cans and putting a smaller motor in you car. :bash:

/Start rant

 

*sigh*

 

Its people like the above, whinging and arguing, that make baby jesus cry.

 

Seriously people, you're all car ENTHUSIASTS.

 

Start acting like them before the mods come down with a heavy mouse click and ban your asses!

 

There is definitely no need to be acting like a bunch of frickin' homosexuals just because one person likes a different car to you.

 

I drive a V6 Magna as a daily, who gives a shit? Not I!

 

I've owned more Falcons, not to mention, more Fords than you can point a stick at, so what? Who cares? Not I!

 

Build a bridge and get over it.

 

Some people learn by their mistakes and some people just have no clue when it comes to cars and modifications, so let them make the mistakes or point them in the right direction with a definitive reason as to why something is or isnt going to work instead of raking them over the coals for it or pointing fun at them.

 

/End rant

Edited by Raven

try to be friendly people

its the internet, people have their own opinions and you have to deal with it

  • Author

I was actually defending my right to post on these forums. Not which car is better.

Sigh....

 

Its April 1st = Funny shit happens on this day, remember it for next year as you too might think up something remotely funny to do to someone......

 

Get over it, move on and don't cry too much.

 

Locked....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.