Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Currently Furious

Featured Replies

Its probably an april fools joke but sucks if it isn't.

bahahaha potential promotion of illegal car usage

 

potential intent to potentially promote unauthorised vehicle gatherings

 

:wink:

Edited by mr ae71

bahahaha potential promotion of illegal car usage

 

potential intent to potentially promote unauthorised vehicle gatherings

 

:wink:

 

Nissan = Illegal ;)

Despite the fact that this is a clear April Fools joke, this should also serve as another indication to you that R31's are gay.

 

Why do you hang around on a Corolla forum when all you speak of is ED Falcons and how you can't wait to buy an R31????? :wink:

Nissan = Illegal :yes:

 

 

;)

 

WHO in thier right mind wants a skyline anyways let alone a nissan of all things instead of a skyline go buy a supra then put a 2J in it or buy one with it in there already and do exactly what they do to the skylines more boost front mount and a fake chinese turbo then watch the supra smash the skyline hahaha

:wink:

nissan = ;)

Edited by mr ae71

  • Author
Despite the fact that this is a clear April Fools joke, this should also serve as another indication to you that R31's are gay.

 

Why do you hang around on a Corolla forum when all you speak of is ED Falcons and how you can't wait to buy an R31????? :bash:

 

1. I own a ED Falcon

2. Because I like R31's

3. I used to own a corolla and am saving to buy a ke70 once my bikes and my ED is finished.

4. I don't want asupra because they're ugly as f@$k and cost twice as much for one that has half the power.

5. Why would I buy a skyline with a fake chinese turbo? I'm not dodgy like you...I do things right.

 

Btw, why would you put a 4k in a AE71? I guess your opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously aye.

Edited by Rich_Rolla

1. I own a ED Falcon

2. Because I like R31's

3. I used to own a corolla and am saving to buy a ke70 once my bikes and my ED is finished.

4. I don't want asupra because they're ugly as f@$k and cost twice as much for one that has half the power.

5. Why would I buy a skyline with a fake chinese turbo? I'm not dodgy like you...I do things right.

 

Btw, why would you put a 4k in a AE71? I guess your opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously aye.

 

You must have me confused with someone else. I am not putting a 4K in my AE71. 20 Valve yes, 4K no.

 

I also have not owned a Skyline or been dodgy...... :y:

 

Meh :bash:

OH BTW lukeAe71^^^^^^^^^ i don't think rich rolla can tell the difference

 

1. I own a ED Falcon

2. Because I like R31's

3. I used to own a corolla and am saving to buy a ke70 once my bikes and my ED is finished.

4. I don't want asupra because they're ugly as f@$k and cost twice as much for one that has half the power.

5. Why would I buy a skyline with a fake chinese turbo? I'm not dodgy like you...I do things right.

 

Btw, why would you put a 4k in a AE71? I guess your opinion shouldn't be taken too seriously aye.

 

I am not dodgy i do shit properly the 1st time so you don't have to spend more doing shit dodgy

 

But you bought a falcon mate wtf does that tell ya about dodgy

 

oh btw read it mate and plus it is going 4agte too mate, by fake i ment copy of garret and chinese turbo i meant KKR430 so go have a whinge that your skyline forum is making a joke cry cry cry :bash:

 

supra's make more power with small upgrades than skylines do and plus nissan engines sound gay aswell

Edited by mr ae71

:y:

 

WHO in thier right mind wants a skyline anyways let alone a nissan of all things instead of a skyline go buy a supra then put a 2J in it or buy one with it in there already and do exactly what they do to the skylines more boost front mount and a fake chinese turbo then watch the supra smash the skyline hahaha

:bash:

nissan = :S

But you bought a falcon mate wtf does that tell ya about dodgy

 

...

 

supra's make more power with small upgrades than skylines do and plus nissan engines sound gay aswell

 

It's posts like this that make me consider adding you to my "ignore" list. You're worse than a 12-year-old arguing about whether Nintendo is better than Sony.

 

Accept the fact that some people like Falcons. Some people like Nissans. Some people like Toyotas. And some people like all 3. They all have redeeming qualities, and they all have their fare share of pitfalls and downsides. Now grow the f@$k up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.