Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Ae71 - Nana Always Needed More Powah!!

Featured Replies

NIce work luke keep it up, can't wait to check this out in person.

  • Replies 212
  • Views 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Package arrived on my desk this morning consisting of a Microtech LT10s, igniter box and dash display.

 

:party:

gimme i wan!

 

clean looking car buddy, engine pics?

  • Author

Engine is being installed this weekend so will be plenty of pics of work being done and the finished product :party:

nice work mate be interesting to see what sort of power u get on the dyno, been interested in doing a similar conversion myself.

  • Author

Another pic of the 20 valve.

 

Yes it is very dirty.... it will be cleaned up after it goes in and maybe some work done to make the rocker covers and valley covers look a little neater. I was thinking polished rocker cover and painted valley cover, not sure on colour for valley cover at this time though. More concerned with getting it running.

 

Finally got hold of Yager Performance today for thermostat relocator kit. Apparently they received them this morning so I am going to arrange for them to send me one. This will be the last of my RWD cooling parts acquired now. I really wanted to have it all together before the engine went in to save stuffing around in the engine bay and it looks like it will come together.

 

For those interested in doing a 20 valve conversion to RWD I am going to post up pics of the parts and also mods required etc and make this into more of a tech thing once I have made more progress. Also have to thank a load of people on here for many many PM's asking questions and guidance. :party:

post-7149-1239156736_thumb.jpg

that will sound awsome when it's running man

 

polish it all up man that will look hectic lol

Edited by mr ae71

Should do black crinkle coat rocker covers with just silver valley cover. will look more stock yet still cool

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author
Should do black crinkle coat rocker covers with just silver valley cover. will look more stock yet still cool

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

I could just do the whole thing in black crinkle coat.

 

Wonder if that stuff is ok to put on the plastic valley cover?? The valley cover is pretty thrashed out anyway I think due to the way the motor was stored so I might just leave it off altogether :dance:

 

Benzo yours is going to rock with the 16v in it. 4K is just way too slow man. I drove one the other day and couldn't believe it. I had forgotten just how slow they really are

Edited by LukeAE71

  • Author

Sorry for the random pics, will tidy this thread up when I get some more time.

 

Another pic of the roof spoiler, side view. Still not attached properly here, just wanted to see what it looked like :dance:

post-7149-1239238116_thumb.jpg

I also have RWD cooling parts if you want something, probably for a fraction of the price too

  • Author
I also have RWD cooling parts if you want something, probably for a fraction of the price too

 

Sam I bought the parts from you :dance: You must have forgotten already :)

 

The only part I sourced elsewhere was the Yager Thermostat Kit as I don't have the mad skills to perform the water pump mods you suggest.

 

I am very happy with the parts you sent me, I trial fitted them the other night and they fit perfectly. If you didn't know any different you would think they were there from the factory.

yeah I thought it was the same Luke, I just got confused when you said you where going for a Yager kit

  • Author
yeah I thought it was the same Luke, I just got confused when you said you where going for a Yager kit

 

Thanks again for the parts :dance:

sure thing, let us know if you need any help or have any issues

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.