Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Ae71 - Nana Always Needed More Powah!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm thinking of selling up and chasing another project :dance:

 

What do you guys reckon this thing would be worth?? :yes:

  • Replies 212
  • Views 49.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thinking of selling up and chasing another project :dance:

 

What do you guys reckon this thing would be worth?? :yes:

 

I hope your only joking Luke

You just got her finished and how you want her and your thinking of selling????

 

If you do sell i reckon you will regret it for the rest of your days

Whats up dude?

 

Over it already?

 

What new project are you thinking?

 

I think when I finish my car I won’t want to take on another project for quite a while.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

NO

 

NO.

 

NO!

 

Do not sell!

 

NO!

 

Wrong moce!

 

NO!

 

Travis.

HAHAHA your just teasing arent you

i think around 4-5g is on the mark its got a good engine but not much suspension work

4g would be a much better figure i think definitely not 5, but please don't sell you havent even had it for that long

 

enjoy it

Edited by dividee

  • Author

I have my reasons for thinking of selling, but for that kind of money ($4,000) there is no way in hell. What kind of other exciting things could I buy with that sort of money??

 

It's interesting to see what people think it is worth nonetheless :y:

 

I guess my biggest issue at the moment is I want to spend more and more on it and I really don't have any to spend.

 

If I could move some of the spare parts I have it would free up some cash and I could get that big brake upgrade I need. I really want to take this thing out to a grip practice day to thrash the tits off it but with the current brakes I would see about 3 enthusiastic corners :yes: As someone else stated city driving just isn't going to be enough to truly enjoy this thing.

 

I also need enough money to fix it in case I pop a motor whilst thrashing, as this does double as a daily for me and will be even more important when my wife has the baby and uses my other daily full time

 

I also think that this car is too nice to be thrashing around a track.....

 

Decisions, options, aargh :dance:

Edited by LukeAE71

Make it a sunday/track car if your worried about breaking it.

 

Get a super cheap little safe stocko daily.

 

Some minor brake upgrades arnt that expensive really. say 100 dollars and put in some xt130 struts and twin calipers?

 

Just don't sell it, it would b crazy to do so

 

Travis

Edited by trav_555

Get a super cheap little safe stocko daily.

 

Hey Trav, i didnt know super cheap sold actual cars..........lol

You would be surprised :dance:

 

Afterall it is supercheap auto and much much more

 

:bash:

Edited by trav_555

  • Author
Make it a sunday/track car if your worried about breaking it.

 

Get a super cheap little safe stocko daily.

 

Some minor brake upgrades arnt that expensive really. say 100 dollars and put in some xt130 struts and twin calipers?

 

Just don't sell it, it would b crazy to do so

 

Travis

 

Trav I have driven my fair share of shitty dailys and I don't really want to have to again.

 

I will keep an eye out for a clean KE70 and if I can keep this thing for the more serious stuff

  • Author

No real update on the car but something I discovered yesterday...

 

I had kept the 4AC water pump because I was going to modify it in conjunction with a 20V water pump for my cooling system. I was cleaning up yesterday and contemplated throwing it out so I pulled it apart for a look.

 

There were no blades on the shaft at all, just the shaft. All the blades had corroded away and are probably somewhere in the motor!! No wonder the damn thing overheated so badly :wink: This thing had obviously been run on tap water for a loooonnnnnggggg time :yes:

 

I will take some pics of it and post up soon, then it will be hitting the bin.

 

At least I know now what was responsible for starting me on this journey towards 20 valve goodness :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.