Test Flares For Ke20!

RA28GT

NO NO NO!!!

some people do things less dodgy and spend a bit more time doing things properly. how it should be done.

I actually like the look of the flares on the car!

Cheers, Ben.

if you didnt read it later i said find some ke70 front gaurds cut and weld them to the car then modify them to suit the era of the car

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well went down to Performance today (the actual factory!) to check out some 13x8 and run into a little problem, the 13x8's are very flat faced with absolute stuff all dish and have an offset of +4 (and only +4).

Apparently the 13x7 are the only super lite to have a deep dish look that they make. Also they told me the offset was negative -7. Which made me measure mine again to find it is actually -7 instead of zero, i don't know how i stuffed that one up? BENZO take note of this lol, you may get away with a +5 or so? in 13x7 that is.

So that means i can't really run the super lites, i would have to run some big spaces on front and rear to get them to sit flush which I'm not so sure about?

If anyones interested in buying them off me give me a pm. Ill probably make a for sale thread tomorrow unless i decide to go with some big spacers.

I'm thinking at this stage either find some wheels to fit inside the guards or find something on insane offsets thats quite wide and run the some flares, i did like Ravens flares on my car after all!

Troy

I'd go down the "nicely fillled guards" road with your car.

I really like the style of them superlites with the polished dish and centre.

Maybe something similar to this, but not quite so wide would look the part!

Good luck, and whatever you do... do NOT cut your guards.

i think you made the right decision. flares look awesome on KE25s but its hard to pull them off on a KE20. i bought a KE25 to build into an old school JDM weapon and a KE20 for granny spec daily duties... altough i still drive the KE25 daily at the moment cause the 4a is so much better to listen to than the 3t