April 19, 200917 yr Author comment_337691 Went to try on ravens spaces tonight, just help them on there roughly. I liked the flares on the car thats for sure however the wheels did not fill the flares enough for my liking, so I'm not sure what to do now? they probably could of done with an extra 20mm on the rear and 10mm on the front of poke? so i'm not sure what i should do, might sell the wheels and look for something wider or possibly a negative offset? Big thanks to Raven for the use of the flares even though it was dark! See dodgy pics: Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337713 could always pick up a set of fibreglass ones and shave them down and modify a bit till they are to your liking. Edited April 19, 200917 yr by SLO-030 Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337717 or fiberglass mould those ones then make them a little bigger out to cover those tyres or just stretch a smaller tyre onto the car :jamie: Report
April 19, 200917 yr Author comment_337722 Heres what I'm thinking at the moment Option 1: Run 10mm spaces on front (already have), and use some 20mm on the rear Option 2: Run 10mm spaces on front and purchase new superlights in 13x8 with negative offset? (-4?) Option 3: Buy new wheels alltogether :jamie: Option 4: Do sweet fu*k all At the moment i'm liking option 2 but my wallet is liking option 1? Thoughts? Edited April 19, 200917 yr by RA28GT Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337731 how much do the tyres stick out??? just put some stretched tyres onto the car to save running flares i don't no if thats the look your going for but it's what i would do!!!! Report
April 19, 200917 yr Author comment_337733 100mm spacers? i was thinking about going for the fwd drag car style, haha fixed now i ment 10mm. how much do the tyres stick out??? just put some stretched tyres onto the car to save running flares i don't no if thats the look your going for but it's what i would do!!!! There already stretched somewhat mate, there 175's on a 7"rim there is no possible way to fit them inside the standard guard even if I'm running a 135 lol. They stick out 30mm by the way. Edited April 19, 200917 yr by RA28GT Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337738 you can't grab multi's and just pull the gaurds out a bit then throw some fiberglass and bog around that? oh ok well there is always 165's :jamie: Report
April 19, 200917 yr Author comment_337745 I think i might cry putting some multi's on my guards lol, i've considered it but i didn't want to really do a backyard style job, i haven't had enough experience with bodywork anyway. I need a 70 to hack up with mutli's and fiberglass lol. Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337748 lol i did it to mine on the back but my gaurds were full of rust anyway hahaha there are plenty of 70's at the wreckers and people sellng them get some front gaurds and then hack them to bits and weld them to your car then roll them and try to get them to suit your cars style if at all possible Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337766 i haven't had enough experience with bodywork anyway. I need a 70 to hack up with mutli's and fiberglass lol. THATS THE SPIRIT BOY :jamie: Report
April 19, 200917 yr comment_337778 if its a road car, it would be wise to check ncop if it applies in your state... spacers tyre width tyre/rim chart track lowering suspension travel Report
April 20, 200917 yr comment_337802 The wheels look awesome. Go with option 2 or 4 and sell them to me. Lol. Then I can convince the other half not to go with bolt ons. Creeps me out thinking of hacking up my guards. :jamie: On the other hand, done right, it would be awesome. Have you ever been down to Buddy Parts? Last time I was down there he had some awesome Panasports in 8's or 8.5. Wish I'd picked them up. Report
April 20, 200917 yr comment_337804 Maybe a bit mutch for what you need but these are available from Alfa Fiberglass in Vic. Cheers Paul. Report
April 20, 200917 yr comment_337838 a little inspiration... all three examples you posted LOL a ke15 with drag style rims, an el gringo ke26 with 200mm too much poke and a pic of a ke25 I can't even see lol you can't grab multi's and just pull the gaurds out a bit then throw some fiberglass and bog around that? oh ok well there is always 165's :jamie: NO NO NO!!! some people do things less dodgy and spend a bit more time doing things properly. how it should be done. I actually like the look of the flares on the car! I think you should go with 15-20mm spacers on front, and 13x8 -4s on the rear. That should sit overrated with those flares. I am really searching yahoo for some wata's for my ke20 now lol Cheers, Ben. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now