Friday Night Cruise 8th, Approx 10:15 P.m. For 10:30 Departure

greenmac80

ahh shit... I've got a footy match on Friday night, so I won't be able to make it i'm afraid. Sorry guys... will have to go on the next one though!

can't ya meet us up at Woodcroft? Who plays footy at 10:30pm?

initial d sounds good ryan I'm keen!!!

:P

Pretty much the same as the APH thread. Meet 6:45pm west terrace maccas carpark.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't ya meet us up at Woodcroft? Who plays footy at 10:30pm?

:wink:

Pretty much the same as the APH thread. Meet 6:45pm west terrace maccas carpark.

My game finishes at about 9:00 but i'll probably be too f@$ked to do anything after that anyway. Sorry guys.

not if there is 3 police cars and a paddy wagon like last fornight :wink:

yea, if so, I'm sure someone will let me know prior and i shall advise thos whose numbers i have to go straight to the carpark. regulars know where the carpark is and where we park.

the nortehrn side of town has better twisties good runs etc

can link through to down south via the long way around to mt lofty then to clarendon

every hills run thru RC seems to be out north. I dunno if the northerners are too tight to come down south or don't wanna conceed that southern hills = win :wink:.

Gonna change me plugs tomorrow morning to hopefully fix my missing issue. but I'm a DEFFINATE. running on 4cyl or not :lol:

well you can organise another cruise to show us these roads.

so the only people so far are me ryan and tally? come on sa!!!!

Sorry Luc I have to finish this car the missus is spitting chips!! I know I sound whipped lol :wink: