September 12, 201214 yr comment_626398 Hell yeah, my ke70 has 7L v8 now with jerico dogbox and 9" full floating hub rear end I'll post a link to my thread if you like? Report
September 13, 201214 yr Author comment_626682 I've already seen your project so there's no need. No offence but won't that engine make the car very front heavy and destroy the handling? Unless you're using it for dragracing and burnouts.. ? :-) Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_626687 The LS7 is lighter than a 1UZFE and Lloyd Smith seems to throw his around a track pretty well, albeit sideways ;) Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_626691 That engine is lighter then an sr20 once you have inter cooler turbo and everything else so it should be pretty good, when people convert Silvia's it makes the car 50kg lighter at the front Report
September 18, 201214 yr Author comment_627302 thanks!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Underground-Garage/408064465886111 there's alot of pictures on my facebook page :) Report
January 31, 201313 yr Author comment_645764 done some more work with the steering geometry in the cressida, I have now approx 72 degrees of lock I'm making some frames right now to start "massproduction" for ke70/ae86/rx30/etc I guess it will be too expensive for you in Australia, not only because because of production costs and the currency here in Norway, but also shipping costs. but if interested even it will be very expensive, here is what you need to get over 70 degree's of lock: custom crossmember with new suspension pickups for better geometry, and moving the rack'npinion to a better position custom lower control arms to avoid tire rubbing custom steering knuckles, shorter and altered to get more lock custom inner and outer tie rods to get more lock, better geometry and longer length good steering response, no massive camber or other problems like when using the wisefab kits/etc fully drivable on street(legally is your problem) almost stock ackermann corrected geometry from factory, and after lowering up to 72 degree's of lock(depends on wheel offsett/clearance) the cressida rubs the tires against the frame alittle earlier(approx 65degrees) than the rack is at max travel, with spacers/new rims and flares/more stance it will go clear! (now: 7x14et0) Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_645770 It's a shame none of the pictures work any more, maybe it's just my phone. Report
February 1, 201313 yr Author comment_645851 nothing wrong with your phone, it's because the webserver changed address. I will update the url's when I have some spare time Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now