March 2, 201412 yr comment_678664 thanks heaps for that bro was starting to get frustrated haha Report
March 2, 201412 yr comment_678673 You can do 10 pics per post by the way. Maybe more if its a URL. I'm not sure. Report
March 7, 201412 yr comment_679022 Hey guys, My name's nikko and i'm from North Brisbane (near chermside). This is my ae102r. At the moment she's just a standard 7a-fe but have put a lot of time and money into her (timing belt, suspension, various leaks plus wheel dramas etc.) over the last year. also have lenso rims all ready to be fitted :) Report
March 9, 201412 yr comment_679146 Hey Guys My names Paul on here as #Qldke10# I'm located east brissy way and just literally picked up a 67 ke10 rolling shell which was slowly dying in some guys shed - NO rust and fresh paint though so a great starting points. Daily drive is a Kawasaki so thats going to make sourcing parts fun! Ill post some pictures once i figure out how to do that from my phone. Cheers Report
March 14, 201412 yr comment_679429 Hi All, My names Josh, a fellow Corolla enthusiast from Wales in UK. I own a 2002 Corolla TSport (E120) and have had the car now for about 13 months, but it's currently up for sale as I'm upgrading to the supercharged model. I'm part of the team currently running Corolla Club NET (http://www.corollaclub.net). We are an owners club for other enthusiasts in the UK and Europe. I've mainly joined here to have a look at some of the cars you all have and obviously input where possible with my knowledge of the cars. I'll list a few mods that I've made to my Corolla: K&N Typhoon Induction Kit Decat Exhaust 17" Rota GTRs 30mm lowering springs Tinted Rear Quarters Whiteline Front Upper Strut Customer painted Celica (gen 7) engine cover This is the latest picture I have of her: Look forward to browsing the forum and having a look what you're all driving! :) Cheers, Josh. Edited March 14, 201412 yr by JFinney21 Report
July 18, 201412 yr comment_685681 Member Name - Justin Area - Gold Coast Daily Drive - 1996 Toyota Corolla Liftback Csi Seca Edited July 18, 201412 yr by idriveskyline Report
June 9, 201511 yr comment_697784 What's up guys. My names grant My first car was a ke10 many years ago I have just landed myself a ke11 needs some basics done and hoping to meet some south side Brisbane members. And hopefully get some of your knowledge and some hands on help if possible. Report
June 10, 201511 yr comment_697816 Hi grant, and welcome! Hey, if your keen, throw up a rides thread and with most issues you may come across, hopefully here in the rollaclub community we can assist. cheers! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now