Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ella's Dx Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

yeah if i can get my hands on part numbers i could probably get in any part they are still making new aftermarket overseas, its not the best quality but shits its better than the non existant bits we have available atm, unless you like mr opianas prices :S

  • Replies 119
  • Views 163.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

all my end caps are sweet I just need the metal parts of the bars.... I have panel van ones sorted but not sure how well they will fit up. if they aren't the same ill source some originals. body wise apart from the colour I'm keeping it as original as possible. speaking of which I've decided on HSV cherry black, or possibly a similar metallic color that comes on cx7s.

Opinions?

  • Author

oh and jeep and corona are sold pending trade... for another corolla.... watch this space.

mmm i have a pano with a bar on it, has been painted black. no idea what its like underneath.

i might look and check the end caps, see if they suit the bar ive got.

ill have to do some searching and work out whats what, ive never looked into them cause i never planned on getting chrome bars :lolcry:

  • Author

yeah i know right? I just planned on cleaning mine up but theyre too far gone.

 

ill see how panno ones fit up on my car and if you want i can probably come down one day and see how the panno bars fit on yours too

  • Author

So I'm 80% sure through our suppliers at work i can supply jdm parts at much cheaper prices tham certain suppliers peddling bits at far inflated prices to what the parts are actually worth

interested, full seal kit for a 2 door ke70 (te72) would be rather handy ;)

  • Author

sorry can't get seal kits, ebay should be pretty cheap for them though.

 

So I have come to a small fork in the road... The only way I can get ahold of the bits I need is by giving them photos of the car and a chasis number. Sorry guys I won't be able to go ordering too many bits for peeps.

 

loveke70 I should likely be able to sort you out with what you need as you have a chasis number I can work off.

yes yes i do

 

maybe you could PM me? what you can supply etc

 

seal kits off ebay, as you said, shitty malaysian etc copies, made with genuine moulds but terrible materials, and I'm yet to see the 2 door rear quarter window seals.

  • Author

for what its worth the stuff i can get is similarly low quality stuff out of taiwan/china but its better than nothing, these parts havent existed for a very long time as a genuine item.

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Righto so its been a fairly long time so here goes.

 

Been a lot going on in my life since my last post in here, but i still have the old DX!

 

Ive even been doing stuff with it.

 

firstly My partner Bec and i moved into a New house. With a HUGE shed, heres a pic of becs vitara parked in there when we first moved in.

 

post-1450-0-65805400-1354714679_thumb.jpg

 

then i filled it with cars and stuff

 

post-1450-0-37806600-1354714678_thumb.jpg

 

then we got drunk in it

 

post-1450-0-62935400-1354714736_thumb.jpg

 

somewhere in there i found the time to start stripping the DX for the next round of things I'm doing to it.

 

post-1450-0-35877700-1354714791_thumb.jpg

  • Author

also can mods move this to the ke70 rides section?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Did a but more on her this evening, the only thing left on the shell now is a boot lid, the fuel and brake lines running underneath and the fuel tank. Need to find a way of organising everything atm its all just a mess on the floor lol.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.