Ella's Dx Ke70

Ella

Hrmm well yes point taken.

Anyways long time no post lifes been hektik for mr ella...

Finally started to find a bit of time to clean up the shed a bit to make room for a certain white DX to make itself at home inside...

Got her in and this is all the result of about 2 hours work, the hardest bit was the windscreen.

My plans so far are to do a full resto on the body and possibly swap in a few mechanical bits too depending on my budget and patience to get it back on the road.

Enjoy (or hate on them if thats yeah thing) pics peepls :)

post-1450-091465900 1294151208_thumb.jpg

post-1450-049950400 1294151233_thumb.jpg

post-1450-025085900 1294151277_thumb.jpg

post-1450-050704600 1294151293_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bout time eh? lol.

might try do some more tonight, see how i go. need to grab a few scrap panels from work to use for rust repairs.

Does anyone have a super secret for getting them gutter strips off without f@$king them up? i have a good pair of spares but id like to try keep these if i can...

• 2 weeks later...

So on top of new paint the list has grown.

I'm getting a bigport and T50, still have most other bits ill need laying about from when i wrecked that AE71 too.

the bits i don't have will be coming with the new motor and box...

i don't suppose you have a set of chrome bar centres youd sell? my end caps and reos and stuff are all good, maybe just a little resto, but the bumpers are just too far gone to fix and re-chrome, probably why they got painted black in the first place :(

Righto then LRS seems if i go that option i have a friend with a couple of panos who can hook me up with bars.

I think i will look into importing the real deal, waiting to get my mitts on our suppliers books at work as i think i can buy the stuff directly out of china/taiwan if i can get some part numbers...

Probably gonna require some serious sucking up to do with the stock purchasing guys lol!

Love_ke70 feel free to come up some time and check them out, mine are perfect but will be staying with the car, if you give me yours i can have it professionally reconditioned for very little.

I'm pretty sure ive posted it previously but i work for all crash parts can get lights bars radiators and panels cheap as.

Also to add the lancer, jeep and corona are all for sale as becs getting a brand new grand vitara and i can't drive.

i want to have the ke70 finished by the time my period of prevention from vehicular control has ended.

so yeah some cars gotta move outta here the corona has a thread on here, and we want around 3000 each for the lancer and jeep both with rego and roady. so if somone you know needs a reliable daily or a good 4x4 lemme know please! will swing a carton to someone who puts me onto a succesful sale :)