Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a pic of my new rear brake setup as compared to my old one, these are KM36 Hiace drums much larger as you can see, and esentially a bolt in item, makes the handbrake work exteremly well for all you drift nutters out there...

post-1450-1260284441_thumb.jpg

and heres my aussie spec borg warner rear end, its the taller ratio version from a late KE70 auto, and very tightly locked on a gas MIG welder at my old work, this diff's been in three of my rollas and copped and absolute hiding, though it was from a low ks granny spec car.

post-1450-1260284502_thumb.jpg

a section of my newly painted floorpan and wheel well, etc, was just doing the final bit in this shot on this side, hence the big white patch, man my exhaust looks haggard next to the nice floor pan haha.

post-1450-1260284871_thumb.jpg

My adjustable rear shocks re-installed. does anyone know if there is a local agent who can rebuild these, or even just test them they feel a little saggy especially after some serious cornering, like after a few hard turns on a mountain run, they are GAB adjustable shocks, not sure what they are actually suited to but have been modded to fit corolla.

post-1450-1260284963_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ella

nice section of my floor pan, mostly painted....

took many hours lying on my back scrubbing all the shit off then painting took even longer, they need to invent rattle cans that work lying on your back lol.

post-1450-1260285482_thumb.jpg

wheels are currently off the car, getting restoed after christmas :)

rollin on silver hiace stockos for now lol.

Edited by Ella

• 4 weeks later...

please excuse the low quality pic but heres my new fender benders, courtesy of mitch mac, lookin noice now with the right sort of mirrors it had from the factory, and you can also see my plates i got for my birthday courtesy of my lovely missus who works for transport...

post-1450-1262189759_thumb.jpg

Righto... iv'e been very busy lately, bought and wrecked a AE71 (anyone want anything? the leftovers going cheap or free :S )and I'm about to start wrecking a AE82 with a smallport 4AGE in it, hopefully then leaving me with 90% of what i need for a 4age sitting in my DX :)

Righto... iv'e been very busy lately, bought and wrecked a AE71 (anyone want anything? the leftovers going cheap or free :S )and I'm about to start wrecking a AE82 with a smallport 4AGE in it, hopefully then leaving me with 90% of what i need for a 4age sitting in my DX :)

Dude i need a top drivers door hinge and a few other bits and pieces, if i could cruise down and pick at it that would be cool. PM me I'm on the sunny coast. so not too far away. Buy ya a few beers for parts. I only need a few small bits and pieces that id rather not have to f@$k around at a wreckers getting.

• 4 weeks later...