Ella's Dx Ke70

Ella

yeah if i can get my hands on part numbers i could probably get in any part they are still making new aftermarket overseas, its not the best quality but shits its better than the non existant bits we have available atm, unless you like mr opianas prices :S

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all my end caps are sweet I just need the metal parts of the bars.... I have panel van ones sorted but not sure how well they will fit up. if they aren't the same ill source some originals. body wise apart from the colour I'm keeping it as original as possible. speaking of which I've decided on HSV cherry black, or possibly a similar metallic color that comes on cx7s.

Opinions?

mmm i have a pano with a bar on it, has been painted black. no idea what its like underneath.

i might look and check the end caps, see if they suit the bar ive got.

ill have to do some searching and work out whats what, ive never looked into them cause i never planned on getting chrome bars :lolcry:

yeah i know right? I just planned on cleaning mine up but theyre too far gone.

ill see how panno ones fit up on my car and if you want i can probably come down one day and see how the panno bars fit on yours too

sorry can't get seal kits, ebay should be pretty cheap for them though.

So I have come to a small fork in the road... The only way I can get ahold of the bits I need is by giving them photos of the car and a chasis number. Sorry guys I won't be able to go ordering too many bits for peeps.

loveke70 I should likely be able to sort you out with what you need as you have a chasis number I can work off.

yes yes i do

maybe you could PM me? what you can supply etc

seal kits off ebay, as you said, shitty malaysian etc copies, made with genuine moulds but terrible materials, and I'm yet to see the 2 door rear quarter window seals.

• 1 year later...

Righto so its been a fairly long time so here goes.

Been a lot going on in my life since my last post in here, but i still have the old DX!

Ive even been doing stuff with it.

firstly My partner Bec and i moved into a New house. With a HUGE shed, heres a pic of becs vitara parked in there when we first moved in.

post-1450-0-65805400-1354714679_thumb.jpg

then i filled it with cars and stuff

post-1450-0-37806600-1354714678_thumb.jpg

then we got drunk in it

post-1450-0-62935400-1354714736_thumb.jpg

somewhere in there i found the time to start stripping the DX for the next round of things I'm doing to it.

post-1450-0-35877700-1354714791_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Did a but more on her this evening, the only thing left on the shell now is a boot lid, the fuel and brake lines running underneath and the fuel tank. Need to find a way of organising everything atm its all just a mess on the floor lol.