Radrollaz Cruze To Kurnell

KE ping it real

I hope so Adam, its been too long since i've seen your beast :bash:

Yeah i second that :y: I'm sure Adams probably done some small mods to the rolla in the mean time while its been off the road, so I'm looking forward to seeing it at the next cruze.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bettter show :bash: i wanna check out your car!

Lol, if i do come (which is looking likely atm) I'll be in the black beast. I just gotta get a wheel alignment, redo the rear lower coilover mounts and I'm set. Depending on how lazy I'm feeling i might put the front beaver and lip on aswell but I'll have to see with that one.

If i do come I'll take you for a run (gotta put my money where my mouth is hey :-P)

Also, as a side note, i got the boot open on that corona, clean as with an original spare and toolkit :-P

Is that a bonnet and if it is, is it off a old Zed. :y: What is it andrew give us a better hint.

Yes it is the bonnet and no its not an old zed (assuming you mean 260z)

I can't give too many hints or i'll give it away but i will say that if someone does guess it correctly then i'll post the uncropped version of the photo :bash:

Gee, ... Not quite sure what it is but it has exactly the same bonnet profile as the 1972 oldsmobile toranado? or close to the ss chevelle?

but I reckon it could be a TC Cortina?

Yeah, early cortina i see it aswell :bash: Well andrew is it a cortina :y: