Radrollaz Cruze To Kurnell

KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even i may be in a different car for this...... As long as Mick is ok with that? Its certainly from the same era.....

All are welcome on my cruzes but its important to keep it old skool cool. :fuzz: So what are you bringing I'm courios , better be good :D

All are welcome on my cruzes but its important to keep it old skool cool. :fuzz: So what are you bringing I'm courios , better be good :D

Hey Mick, thanks for that its definatly old skool cool but i reckon i might keep you guessing and just rock up in it on the day :cool:

I'm sure it will draw mixed reactions but oh yes.......its good

i guess I can't come in my new xr6 turbo then :D

All makes are welcome on the cruze, i just wana try and keep it mainly old skool rolla's. Id prefer people come and say hi than not come at all if they havent got a rolla :fuzz: Hopefully the weather is good for this cruze and we have a great turn out. See you guys there :cool: :cool: :no2:

Hey Mick. My girlfriend and I will be there. Painfully enough, won't be in the KE55 though. Its not finished yet. After the big kerfuffle with my KE70 I managed to find another old rolla which you will see on the day. :dance: See you guys there. I am really looking forward to it. :D :hmm:

Hey Mick. My girlfriend and I will be there. Painfully enough, won't be in the KE55 though. Its not finished yet. After the big kerfuffle with my KE70 I managed to find another old rolla which you will see on the day. :dance: See you guys there. I am really looking forward to it. :D :hmm:

So you and Andrew will both be coming in new cars , I'm excited :D See you guys there.

Don't get too excited over my car. It ain't anything superdooper, just a daily. :P But an olskool rolla to us is like gold in a daisy meadow. ;) :P Yep yep yep, I love them. ;) :y: I must agree, all this comotion about Andrews "Goldmember" has really got me in suspense.

Don't get too excited over my car. It ain't anything superdooper, just a daily. :P But an olskool rolla to us is like gold in a daisy meadow. ;) :P Yep yep yep, I love them. :y: :y: I must agree, all this comotion about Andrews "Goldmember" has really got me in suspense.

I suppose i could narrow it down a little bit, Its not a rolla and its not a Toyota.......That should help ;)

To be honest i'm not sure how many people are gonna like it....... but meh