Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Have Moved!!

Featured Replies

Just a quick one.

 

Thought I'd let you all know that I have moved from C.A.I. to Norwood after nearly 6 years there.

 

So if you wanna come round for some parts or help PM me and I'll tell you the new address.

 

I've got a decent sized shed and lots of concrete so feel free to bring your cars around to work on them. Rather than say...... :) pushing a loaded engine crane across grass! :D

Rather than say...... :D pushing a loaded engine crane across grass! :bash:

 

What 2 idiots would ever do that :)

  • Author
Wouldn't be anyone I know......... :bash:

 

May be taking you up on this Si, need to do a diff swap or brake swap on the rear end soonish........

 

 

No worries at all mate, just let me know when.

 

I have room to store your new engine crane too!! :D :bash:

 

 

Was discussing the mud/sierra thing yesterday and hoping that with a couple of builders jacks (under main roof beams) we should be able to hang mud from the roof inside the shed. :bash: Then its full steam ahead with the KE4X4! :)

Was discussing the mud/sierra thing yesterday and hoping that with a couple of builders jacks (under main roof beams) we should be able to hang mud from the roof inside the shed.

 

 

That could be modded into a type of rolla swing set for when the bub comes along! :)

sweet

yeh lets turn the sierra cab into a car swing :)

sounds good si, i will have access to a hoist when ever i want next week :)

  • Author
sweet

yeh lets turn the sierra cab into a car swing :)

 

hahaha I like Leigh's idea but thats even better!!!

I might have to do it just for shit and giggles for a photo.

 

Plan on selling the cab, tray, Murati motor and box.

 

 

Did you end up starting that apprentiship or whatever Casey?

lol fail to u sir

he works in fresh produce xD

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.