Ke70 Panel Van

skidrat

hey luke the grass was in back when i bought it. the guy i bought it of (sven) his dad owns a astro turf company so he just had it lying around.

smeetsy. I'm working on pics just gotta steal my sisters camera.

AWW also i will probly be lowering this in the next few weeks. make it look a lil nicer and handle alot better. does anyone have any xt130 LCA's lying around they wanna sell?

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

pano is now lowwwwww. got the rear reset 2 inches lower and the fronts have been cut for the moment. i can here coilys commin. its also running 205/50/15 Falken Azenis RT615 and yes i know overkill but they were free.

Edited by skidrat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

sorry guys its been a long time since updates.

yeah it has been half fixed now still driving it as a daily. the front end now has a slightly less bent guard on it and a plastic front bumper.

i now DON'T have cut springs in the front anymore lol. it now has Carina front struts with 6kg ae86 springs, sigma's, ae86 rack (with spacer), camber tops and ae86 short stroke's. the shocks aren't great and could definitely do with replacing.

the motor now is still a 4K but has twin solex's, reground cam, shaved head and extractors thru to i think 2 inch exhaust all the way thru. its now making 55rwks lawl

there has been a few other things done but it is looking pretty worse for wear at the moment still has lots of dents (half of which are only half fixed) but it is slowly getting there.

i will try to get some pics up soon but as i said it really is not anything to look at right now.