And You All Thought Nick Was Good With The Pen !

Banjo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I hate earning $26/hr night shift... it really sucks...

well it kinda does cos i get $3 a week less than when I do day shift ($21.65/hr) due to tax.

$755 day shift a week after tax

$752 night shift after tax.

arvo shift is like $25 or so. haven't done a full week of arvo shift yet so i dunno how much i get...

man getting money sucks :dance:

You're only getting $26 per hour for night shift? Bugger me, I don't get out of bed for that on a day shift!

Something is not right with your tax. I'd look into it. I know how the system works, and you should be getting more than that.

unemployment rules? hah! the absolute maximum you can get in a FORTNIGHT on the dole here is less than what i get in one week. unemployment rules if you live at home with your parents and don't have to buy anything, or in a house with about 7 other people who are in the same financial situation

and even then, you're still being a dirty bludger, needlessly robbing from my taxes and from government funds which would be better spent on things like the roads and the health system