Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Cruise - 4th July

Featured Replies

4th July Bunnings carpark Woodville (opposite CMI)

Roll up at 4pm

 

No drags

No wheelies

No skids

No DH driving

 

This is a cruise not a race

Observe the speed limits and have fun

Directions will be availiable on the day. If you want them now, send me a PM with your email address

Edited by Adash =P

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey my car should be finished by then so I'm in

yeah hell spewing thats my birthday weekend too so i be messed up for sure

my last exam finishes a few days before, so if the cars in one peice i will come, if not ill be out drinking and in no state to be driving

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

About 14 Toyota associated forums and clubs have been notified.

 

Should have a good turnout. Hopefully the weather will be fine.

 

Also, I should have directions by the end of the day which will be avaliable on the day and via PM until then.

pretty sure I already mentioned it on ae86dc but I will be there in my wagon

 

hopefully I can have sussy in by then (anyone have ae86 struts?)

benzo i wna see pics of ur wagon dumped on 13x8's

 

love wagons! :)

Haha nah I won't have my 13x8s on the wagon, just my ma61s

 

KE70 wagon rear guards are pretty big, 14x7 +3 (5mm spacers) is nearly an inch from flush

may go along....not too sure yet, it'll be in for a dyno on the 3rd, have problems from the accident, so if they say I can drive it, I'll be there...

my car wont be ready, might head down to the meet point to say hi tho

Car will be ready for this!

 

Just wondering if anyone around Blackwood/Aberfoyle would like to cruise up with me? Ive already asked LUKEAE71 if we would want to cruise... anyoneelse be keen? Would look good if like, five Rollas rocked up at once :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.