Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Cruise - 4th July

Featured Replies

I buzzed through the carpark at Woodville at about 4:05pm. I had elsewhere to be so I didn't stop, but it seemed that there were no RC members there anyway. Was probably 15-20 cars at that time. No early Rolla's at all which is what I was hoping to see. There was one Esev that I saw. Otherwise mostly 1990's cars.... Celica, Soarer etc. Weather would have kept a few people away I'd say.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see one fellow RC member... what is happening lately? :sob:

I was gonna head down in my wagon, just to the meet point no cruise as my sussy is gay.

 

Spent longer than I expected working on car though

Cruise was okish....

 

I probably had the shittest looking car there, but oh well.

 

I'm usually used to the 6 hour long cruise that lasts into the early hours of the morning.

 

Was nice to see some of Adelaide's Toyotas.

yeah i like the middle of the night cruises too

 

i woulda made it if the cruise started later but didnt sort my car out till at least 4

 

i may organise one myself soon been meaning to do so for a while.

yeah i like the middle of the night cruises too

 

i woulda made it if the cruise started later but didnt sort my car out till at least 4

 

i may organise one myself soon been meaning to do so for a while.

 

Please do, I think Rollaclub needs to have another cruise, get everyone out and about again :wink:

got to christen the new ride, will work something out and let everyone know =]

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.