Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patch - The Ke36 Camper

Featured Replies

If you need any help just sing out, I'm slowly moving all my tools from the mountains to my house so soon i will be able to work on rollas at home. :P

  • Replies 89
  • Views 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a 6 pack that says mine'll be registered before yours LOL

  • Author

Isn't that the 6-pack you owe me already :)...

  • 5 months later...

Update? We gotta have another cruise very soon so hurry up and get it on the road! hehe :)

  • 7 months later...

Updates?

Updates?

 

I doubt he has had the chance to touch it in a while mate, pretty busy with final year uni and the SAE car.

  • Author

Ahhhh, updates....

I've...err...managed...to...err. I've done nothing unfortunately - apart from douse it with some fish oil. As Doogs said, I've been flat out at Uni, with my current pet project - the SAE Car. But on a new note, I've re-discovered my weekends. So hopefully over the summer i'll get stuck into it again.

for length i like the idea of a false floor

 

I'd put it in above the wheel arches and youd get more width. with coupe seats flipped forward your feet would have plenty of space up at that end, not to mention all the storage space under the false floor

 

 

not to mention it'd be quite original... any other rollas with a false floor camper setup?

  • 9 months later...

Any updates?

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

So years on, and I figured it was time for a small update....

 

A lot has happened in that time...I got married, moved a couple of times, got a job, etc....

 

And the car has sat ever so quietly at my parents place. That was until I turned it over (with a fresh battery and stale fuel - still have only filled it up ONCE) and drove it onto the car trailer about 3 months ago.

Since then, I have been slowly tinkering, finding inspiration in threads here and there. Needless to say, the priorities have changes somewhat too. I'm heading away from the camper style, to just something that suits the purpose of the car - to be enjoyed.

post-3603-0-07260600-1350241838_thumb.jpg

 

So in has gone the A/C - all plumbed up, and mostly installed,

post-3603-0-27024600-1350241717_thumb.jpg

 

The elec windows are next - have just started on the passenger side

post-3603-0-44057900-1350241523_thumb.jpg

post-3603-0-26175800-1350241436_thumb.jpg

(Window goes up, Window goes down...

post-3603-0-79931200-1350241975_thumb.jpg

 

The cruise control installation has begun

post-3603-0-44910300-1350241781_thumb.jpg

 

The Weber is in - and working :)

post-3603-0-80188600-1350241648_thumb.jpg

post-3603-0-36690200-1350241688_thumb.jpg

 

And most of the wiring is sorted...

post-3603-0-74983000-1350241882_thumb.jpg

 

I have joined the TCCAV - and aim to get the car on club reg by the end of the year...

 

Until then, will just continue to knock off the items on my list, until I'm happy :)

 

Cheers

Edited by Bowler

Woo! Another KE36/38 on Club Reg in the TCCAV. Can't wait till it's done. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Are webers just another form of an air filter?

  • Author

Woo! Another KE36/38 on Club Reg in the TCCAV. Can't wait till it's done. :)

 

Josh :cool:

 

Yeah, looking forward to getting it on the road. shouldn't be long now. My biggest hurdle is sorting out A/C ducting on the earlier dash.

 

Are webers just another form of an air filter?

 

Weber is a brand of carburetter from Italy. The one I'm using is a 32/32 DGV(?) with a Ram-flo foam air cleaner - Thanks Chris.

People commonly fit a Weber in lieu of the factory Aisin as a cheap performance gain.

Looking good Andrew, keep up the good work. Did you inquire with that wrecker about the early ke30 I linked you?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.