4k Turbo??

chris777

Thats a fair hike for the oil. Its quite possible that this has blown out the oil seals on the turbo. Need more pics to confirm but oil drains should run vertically down out of the turbo and take the shortest all down route to the sump. If they go up at any point you're asking for problems.

Members dont see this ad

on a side note regarding your air fuel ratio meter, it wont help much at all

if its a narrowband its gotta be a wideband for proper tuning but hey at least

its a start.

with your setup could be a few things to do with the turbo as mentioned already...

I have a sump at home with a fitting in it for oil return.

The return line is on the front passenger side corner of the sump, so would be perfect position for your setup.

PM me if your intersted, I can send you a pic of it.

Oh and before I forget, it also have a hole in next to the sump plug where I had an oil temp sensor. So that would need to be blocked up.

I have a sump at home with a fitting in it for oil return.

The return line is on the front passenger side corner of the sump, so would be perfect position for your setup.

PM me if your intersted, I can send you a pic of it.

Oh and before I forget, it also have a hole in next to the sump plug where I had an oil temp sensor. So that would need to be blocked up.

hey taz RX,

yeah i thought about it the other night while i have got my head off doing the stem seals and new head gasket i have taken the oil drain off where i had it and just blocked up the original fuel pump hole with a plate. yeah the passenger side is a good spot for it i shouldn't have been lazy in the first place, but i was dying to drive it and I'm still dying to drive it :y: the set -up hasn't cost too much but there are alot of little bits and pieces that build up in value but not to bad. cost also depends on what turbo you want to run, plumbing, exhaust, fuel system ect i was lucky in a way i did it all myself.. hopefully on the road in a week..

• 2 years later...