Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamboree J19 (09)

Featured Replies

yeah, id say 6 or 7 minutes, where were u sitting? didnt see you out there...

giving the starter the finger was good, and backing out of stage lol, i missed the very start of it, what caused it? you must think something was said in the pits to get them that fired up...

 

did you get pics of old mate doing a burnout into the wall? i couldnt believe that, such a good lookin car too

  • Replies 40
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the grassy knoll just in front of the concrete raised section... near the bogan that kept cheering for all the burnouts. Shame I didn't know you went out I woulda come found you and said hello.

 

Dunno what started it, just stubbornness I think, both wanting to play mind games.

 

I didn't take my camera out so no pics unfortunately. Beautiful car, now a little less beautiful. Shouldn't be too bad to fix, didn't look like a particularly fast impact. Just lucky Theo manage to stop in time so they both didn't end up in the mess.

Also Scott oke20 ran a 8.5 which lands him the leaf sprung record to add to the list of achievements.

Well done Scott :lol:

lol, not far from where we were sitting thats for sure.

 

you should have made mention you would be there ben, not even using your own forum :lol:

My ke38,s saturdays best was 12.25 @ 119.5. sunday run, dialed in 12.00 cos i couldn,t get traction on saturday, hooked up of the line and ran 11.65 @ 104 braking over the line, gtr next to me dialed in 12.00 and ran 11.8? @ 122 so i was the biggest loser, seems i have a lot to learn about drags, OKE20 what an awesome time in an awesome car, congrats. another ke20 was doing 9'5s with a turboed 18rg

you should have made mention you would be there ben, not even using your own forum :lol:

 

*cough*

 

I might make my way out on Sunday.

 

 

 

Nice stuff curly, unfortunately didn't get to see you run. Looked like quite a few people were breaking out on Sunday. Plenty of brake lights over the line.

*cough*

 

 

:lol:

I didn't make it out there as I was moving so If anyone bought extra jamboree 2008 (J18) DVD's PM me as I need to buy one.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.