December 22, 201510 yr Author comment_702070 Well it runs better than I thought it would. We had a couple minor problems with it pipe work blowing off cos I haven't bead rolled the ends and the waste gate not holding shut over 16psi So it made 287kw at 6000rpm and 17-18psi with a lot left in it once we fix a few issues Here's a shitty phone vid of the last 2 runs Edited December 22, 201510 yr by 1JZKe55 Report
December 23, 201510 yr comment_702082 Nice! Edit: Any idea on weight? Edited December 23, 201510 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
December 27, 201510 yr Author comment_702118 Nice! Edit: Any idea on weight? Id say its somewhere around 900-1000kg don't know for sure till we put it on the scales even with the power its making its should do a low 11 to a high 10 sec quarter Report
December 29, 201510 yr comment_702141 I thought it'd be in that ballpark. That's a great weight to power to still be derivable. I love this thing so much! Report
January 9, 201610 yr comment_702297 All looking good and sounding tough as :rocknroll: :thumbsup: . Cheers:- Stuart :wave: Report
August 2, 20179 yr comment_710713 Nice, I was thinking about this just the other day, thought it may have been finished! it gives me motivation, keep it up for my sake! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now