Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winter Warmer Cruise Cancelled

Featured Replies

Which ones were they??? were you the guys that rolled up in the turbo T18 that time on Great Eastern??? that was a bomber day... Two for a turnout... yeah... I see what you mean. lol.

 

I'm hoping we can all chip in and turn this trend around. Myself and Chris are down, as always, and I got corollas coming out my ears, so if anyone is without a ride, let me know and you can drive one of mine...

 

I've actually got a bit of a treat lined up for all car fans that come along. Hoping to make it well worth it.

 

 

Really though, it's the people that make it. The more quite often is the merrier, so lean on anyone you know with a rolla to come along!

 

 

Nope wasnt us,been out with Chris up in the mundaring weir runs,good times but lousy turnouts,keen for this cruise tho as it will be my last for a few months

  • Replies 31
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Some one buy my 20v :wink: then I can come.

 

 

I'll lend you my T18 and you can come?

Which ones were they??? were you the guys that rolled up in the turbo T18 that time on Great Eastern??? that was a bomber day... Two for a turnout... yeah... I see what you mean. lol.

 

I'm hoping we can all chip in and turn this trend around. Myself and Chris are down, as always, and I got corollas coming out my ears, so if anyone is without a ride, let me know and you can drive one of mine...

 

I've actually got a bit of a treat lined up for all car fans that come along. Hoping to make it well worth it.

 

 

Really though, it's the people that make it. The more quite often is the merrier, so lean on anyone you know with a rolla to come along!

 

make in for august and i'll def come even if i have to get a lift or borrow a car!

 

Some one buy my 20v :dance: then I can come.

 

20v? engine or car?

  • Author

Considering it's looking like it'll be another Chris and Garnetts' families gathering, I guess we could leave off until people have cars on the road... unless people want to take mine.

And the trend continues :)

so whos going to the toymods events then?

Edited by Chalk

  • Author
And the trend continues :)

so whos going to the toymods events then?

 

 

ME!!! lol...

well when i have licence and car i shal be out and about!

yeah ill be keen for a cruise...

 

once i finished patching holes and grinding rust...

yeh i think everyones cars are on the mend atm, I'm thinking another 2 months and i'll have my 4age ke70 working so a cruise then would be the perfect testing ground.

 

ive got a brilliant windy road that we can go on, its on the very end of welshpool road and it head towards brookton where i ride my bike.

its perfect for cruises and ive never seen a coppa there.

yeh i think everyones cars are on the mend atm, I'm thinking another 2 months and i'll have my 4age ke70 working so a cruise then would be the perfect testing ground.

 

ive got a brilliant windy road that we can go on, its on the very end of welshpool road and it head towards brookton where i ride my bike.

its perfect for cruises and ive never seen a coppa there.

 

hahaha. Canning road, thats the weir to dam "pussy out" route.

  • Author
hahaha. Canning road, thats the weir to dam "pussy out" route.

 

 

Two months and I'll have my 3TGTE T18 on the road, LSD 4.3 diff and all... I like the pussyout route too... lets do that one... haha

 

In the mean time, I'll just get my cruise fix with the toymods guys.

I meant 20v engine TheGhost, and Garnett I know how I drive, and I know how you drive, I wouldn't drive one of your cars cause your too nice to them :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.