People + Faces + Cars

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brisbane residents can meet wherever the hell they want cause i wouldnt have a clue ??? (maybe garden city or something???) then cruise down the M1 at a safe 110 km/h, then take the northern most nerang exit number 69, turn right and follow that road where we can meet up with the gold coast people at mobil nerang, then we can continue our journey westward out through springbrook enjoying a lazy drive through the country where we end up at natural arch, (theres a metric shitload of parking) where we can all enjoy a few beef and/or beef realated products and perhaps an alchoholic beverage or several for those who arent driving.

Then maybe a stroll through the forest before we head back towards the coast where we have a couple of options:

Maybe a detour through beechmont and around tamborine. plenty of photo opportunities???

#2 out through springbrook and down towards mudgeeraba where we can meet at shell mudgeeraba and disperse??

this is just my suggestion, I'm not the organisational type i couldn't care less where we go but maybe we can decide on what everyone wants to do.

longest post ever.

-Paul

howdy howdy

I'm Pete

Respect to the old school celicas (RA65's)

it goes fast... and thats all that matters :ninja: *1JZ enhanced*

oh and I'm on the Goldy about 2 min drive from pauly with the very abused sprinter... and i still don't know how he drifts that thing.... go hard son!

Hi all

Junior = Nick name

Jamie = Real name

Cars = VN Calais, Ke70 Corolla, 1JZ Soarer

Cruise to Hinze dam sounds like a good thing... I went on one a few months ago with a datsun club, great day, heaps of places to pull of and stop on the way.

Here is a link to the cruise and it might give you an idea of what it was like.

Go here and go to the gallery, look at the 2003 QDPC Cruise link. (I can't get the link to go straight to it.. so this will have to do)

BTW I am in Toowoomba, not Brisbane/Gold Coast

Also Skidman, your WWW link doesn't work. You got any more pictures and info on this celica. I have seen the ones on boostcruising too.

This Cruze sounds Sweet!!

Well, i intended to go 4 my L's the sarvo, but my friend came ova to give me a game, and he was 3 hours late, so i could of gone, but insted i had to wait for him :ninja:

Which Fine person can i tag along with?

Ive only been on 1 cruze so far, and they are great fun!

Catchs uyas all around, and the heinz dam 1 sounds sweet- my family always goes up there 4 a morning tea when were on the gold cosst - we are going 2 the g-coast 4 a holiday from the 5th for a week.

tedddy

Hey junior... i got a few pics of my car... actually... 437mb to be exact :)

ive just taken pics of everything ive done.... i should be posting some new ones up on boost cruising soon.. just got one more gauge to install and then i will post em...

give us ya email addy and i will send a few recent photos ur way :ninja:

Petey

p.s... welcome to the forum kells :) how yew doin!