People + Faces + Cars

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I'm Sam I tripped up across this forums a while back but didnt join coz it was manily KE based, but here I am now, I work for one of sydneys biggest prestige car dealers in parramatta and I have an AE93 SX with standard 4A-GE.

img_5431.jpg

EDIT: looks like a high quality forum, hope to share my knowledge and learn from all for you as well. and hope to make the sydney side more popular, with plenty of social event for sydney siders.

Edited by Sam_Red_Rolla

Howdy peoples,

I'm a newbie.

Sheqel

Ben

KE30 Coupe

My first car was a 79 Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe with a 2.0L Astron with extractors. Re-sprayed metallic gun-metal grey, completely re-done interior. I'd had it for a little over 2 years, and when I was 16 a mate rolled her. She was mainly used for motorkhanas.

The daily driver is Ella, a BMW E34 535iM, remus muffler, k+n with cai, a Powerchip Gold98, series 8 alloys, factory customized interior.

But the reason I joined was because of my new awesomeness! Kasey is a 1978 (I think...) Corolla Coupe that I picked up from $275. The wheels I got off ebay for $52, and yesterday I got a SAAS old school steering wheel and boss kit from the wreckers for $22. Had the diff locked, but it's yet to be put in.

My mate just picked up a 1980 KE55 sedan. We were both given an orange KE30 sedan for parts. I swapped over the interior from it, with a few weighty items left out...

rollaness.jpg

Peace,

Ben

The wheels and tyres are actually only 10mm wider than the stockies. But look a shite load better methinks!

Wait till you see my mate's KE55. We put some centrelines on yesterday, biggest dish I've ever seen. Car looks beastie.

I got her to get back into motorkhanas and the like. I'll probably just drive Ella for some fun first off, then use her from then on.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)