My 4age Ke70 New Pics 3rd Page

KPROLN

""lmao a buckled 4k? u dumb f@$k don't even know how 2 start a car on dope.

oh btw internet warrior aye ill take dis up personally with u dope f@$k u and ur japenese jdm bullshit:)""

^^^^ you loser

your the kind of person who makes forums suck, grow up!

btw, the car looks clean, good to see you have a 4age in there. :P

Edited by 36panvan

Members dont see this ad
hey rolsby go take your internet warriorness else where, i have been around and contributed in this forum for longer than you have even been driving, how can you comment on my corolla knowledge?

if someone posts up a thread expect comments,

id like to see more quality cars around sydney, in the japanese style

oh also i don't need you to stick up for your buddy, kproln has been copping it from japanese enthusiasts for a long time, i am sure he can handle it

haha oh i just realised that your the guy in the ruined ke70 that came to look at my wagon, if you had any idea about corollas you would have realised that you can pick up a 4k for free, I'm actually happy that i didnt sell you it :P

I didnt build this car for your liking i don't give a fukk what u think its my car not every ke70/ae71 gotta be JDM so stopp talkin shit and go bag someone else.

if i don't like sumthing i don't sit there baggin it out everyone is different not everyone is like you.

Hey KPROLN, don't worry about the haters mate your cars have always been a little out there with paint and rims but that is whats so cool about them they are different and stand out. Here in sydney i think its a little more common the big rim thing and i guess for some guys its a little much but thats all good again this is were that rolla love / respect thing should kick in and people should keep there negative coments to them selves allowing us to maintain a level of respect on this forum.

The RadRollaz club cruzes with ROLSBY and KPROLN often and there cars get alot of attention when they hit the streets cause people like that modern look with the big rims and bright paint and thats just the way we like it in the radrollaz club :P By the way these boys cruze every weekend and show off their corolla's which is great, it shows people how cool the old corollas can be.

Edited by radrollaz

Who cares what he does to it or what wheels he puts on it.. he doing a conversion at least! unlike the monster amounts of stockers in this forum.

lol also, at least he is putting in a mighty toyota engine and not a girly nissan donk. ;)

Hey KPROLN, don't worry about the haters mate your cars have always been a little out there with paint and rims but that is whats so cool about them they are different and stand out. Here in sydney i think its a little more common the big rim thing and i guess for some guys its a little much but thats all good again this is were that rolla love / respect thing should kick in and people should keep there negative coments to them selves allowing us to maintain a level of respect on this forum.

The RadRollaz club cruzes with ROLSBY and KPROLN often and there cars get alot of attention when they hit the streets cause people like that modern look with the big rims and bright paint and thats just the way we like it in the radrollaz club :jamie: By the way these boys cruze every weekend and show off their corolla's which is great, it shows people how cool the old corollas can be.

agreed. f@$k jdm worshippers.

everyone who is `sooo jdm` doesnt understand that `jdm style` is just a single style in japan.

f@$k. each day in japan i see supras here with 22inch rims, neons, bright paint.... they must not be jdm right ?? they don't have volk te37s and other shit.

back to topic. i think KProllin and Rolsby have made some damn good cars, good on them

Can we start a new thread for that then? :jamie:

JDM, ADM, GHEYDM I give no fark where I gets me parts from as long as they do the job and are what I (being the person that is building and using the car) want. It's not a competition to see who can build a car that other people like. If so YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

Any updates KPROLN is it running yet?

all good, you wont have to jack it up to drain the oil!

I'm not going to say i don't like your car and all that stuff,

but i challenge you,

put in some firmer springs,

put on some 14/15s with some half reasonable tyres,

get a t series with lsd

go do a track day

and tell me driving it isnt better than what your normal scheme is.

I don't care if the wheels are jdm, i ran challengers and centerlines for ages, truth of the matter is jap 3 piece wheels are wide and light.

jdm exists because it works and is relatively easy to do. You can scream till your blue in the face about how you can get pedders shocks

and king springs and your mate bob can weld your diff and you got some aus spec 14x7's and didnt strip your car out and stuff.

But at the end of the day where you draw the line to others is different, only difference is all the things i mentioned improve the driving

experience. Leather retrims and sparkly paint don't.

• 2 weeks later...