August 27, 200917 yr comment_369340 1974 Color choices: Rim color - Metallic Grey - Silver - Gold maybe.... :y: Edited August 27, 200917 yr by rudyjadul Report
August 27, 200917 yr Author comment_369357 JDM wheels don't need to match the paint because their super cool JDM wheels :y: what matches brown anyway? Black would look good as always of course, i think the center should differ from the outer rim! they probably be staying silver, not a fan of black centres as for paint, i went to the paint shop and took the details down on about 10 colours, going to try get some sample cards so i decided on it Report
August 28, 200917 yr comment_369399 My vote is also for brown. Whilst a number of people are not fans, I have seen some really nice classic jap cars in brown. I can't find a pic at the moment but I know of a tidy KE20 in brown on a nice set of rims and it came up great. Not every 20 needs to be the same, I like where you are heading Roo. Edited August 28, 200917 yr by Doogs Report
September 3, 200917 yr Author comment_371009 My vote is also for brown.Whilst a number of people are not fans, I have seen some really nice classic jap cars in brown. I can't find a pic at the moment but I know of a tidy KE20 in brown on a nice set of rims and it came up great. Not every 20 needs to be the same, I like where you are heading Roo. cheers get that pic i havent found any good looking ke20 in brown yet got my axles on my way so hopefully be rocking mrk3s all round next week :P Report
September 3, 200917 yr comment_371038 should have ur axels by next week sometime glad to see them goin to a good cause loving the project and good name by the Andrew lol :P Report
September 3, 200917 yr Author comment_371059 sweet as, yea can't wait. going to look so pimp might be swapping my ke70 for something special so if that all goes ahead I'm going to sell my daily so will have 10k to drop in this :P Report
September 3, 200917 yr comment_371098 might be swapping my ke70 for something special so if that all goes ahead I'm going to sell my daily so will have 10k to drop in this :P Niiiiccceee. :cool: Will be keeping my eyes on this thread. Report
September 10, 200917 yr Author comment_372907 hmm got my axles, mrk3s on the back too now crap pic but you get that looks so gay this height, 2inch drop in the front and 3inch in the back should have it ridin dirty Report
September 10, 200917 yr comment_372922 Looking good man, good to see. Also think stick with the brown and silver centres with no whitewalls!... please. Also 175 50 13s would look good. Here is a page that could be of intrest to you: http://beeoneoneoh.wordpress.com/small-tyres-page/ Cheers Report
September 10, 200917 yr comment_372940 i prefer the rims it had on it personally.. Still looks nice though :jamie: Report
September 10, 200917 yr comment_372957 i prefer the rims it had on it personally.. Still looks nice though :hmm: I was thinking the same but we will see when they get polished :jamie: Report
September 10, 200917 yr Author comment_372975 i love my mrk3s but yes they need to be polished old rims are for sale so yea if your keen drop us a pm yea going to go yoko 175/50s but got to wait for other car to be sold to get them. Report
September 10, 200917 yr comment_373039 deffinetely need a polish but looks tough IMO, also i rekon they'd look alot better in 14" or maybe 15" but thats just my stupid opinion haha. LOVEEEEE mk3's Report
September 13, 200917 yr comment_373638 Glad to see you got ur axels the mrk3s all round is looking overrated :no2: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now