• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmmm lumpy bits

come over and help me bleed the brakes

got new wheel cylinders, installed my twin system brake master, new brake lines and got my open diff in and ready to do one wheelers

so just need to bleed the brakes then i can drive it for the first time :dance:

decided the front end is going to be sliver, going to buy all new bits and try find some nos bumpers as i want this to be like new. so new headlights, grill, fender trims, indiactors, tail lights.

as soon as i get it driving I'm going to get my exhuast put on then get some quotes for paint

also going to change it to 114.3 have my mrk3s for daily get some 13s with chrome trims, billet centre caps and white walls for show

might got to the car paint shop to start looking for a colour, i really would like a nice dark choclate brown with a nice metallic in it

Rather lumpy.

What are the cam specs ?

unsure if there a way of finding out?

brought a wood grain nardi for daily will come off for shows

nardi.jpg

i reckon it looks good, interior is going to be all black and going to get the brown bits repainted when the car is resprayed think it will look hot

unsure if there a way of finding out?

I believe you can measure duration and lift with the aid of a dial indicator and a gauge on the crank. Would mean having the engine apart though.

Alternatively you could ask the cam manufacturer.

not much process got the diff back in

got my brake master cylinder and installed that, still need to bleed the brakes

mc2.jpg

hopefuly will get it driving on sunday then can go to get some quotes for painting on monday and get the exhaust fixed

Edited by Roo

not much process got the diff back in

got my brake master cylinder and installed that, still need to bleed the brakes

mc2.jpg

hopefuly will get it driving on sunday then can go to get some quotes for painting on monday and get the exhaust fixed

Very nice..

Twin system brake master..I'm after one of those for the 20.

What brand is your?

Where did you get it from an how much ish?

um brand is protex, pretty sure it was a datsun one. got it from my local parts store for $120 trade

took the 20 brakes out today and replace them with the ke55 brakes, and thats all i could be stuffed doing on the 20 today got to fix shit on my 70. my diff is leaking so looks like i will be pulling the centre out again and regasketing it.

26072009397.jpg

need to get it driving then will get exhaust fixed, panel beater is coming around to look at it some time this week and give me a quote for paint. hopefull get to a paint shop tomorrow and start picking out some colours. with abit of luck my ke70 is gone in the next 2 weeks so i can start stripping the 20 for paint, going to get all suspension and drivetrain parts powder coated black

want to get all new bushes for it, anyone know if they are same as ke30 ones? at my local store there books only go back to ke30s

peace out

Edited by Roo

• 2 weeks later...

nothing much happen with the old girl, got it drivable so going take it for its first drive tomorrow if i can get trade plates

brought some new fender trims for it, new carpet and a tacho, oil pressure, water temp and volt gauges for it, also got a Apexi RSM so i just chucked it in because i had it

going to have it to can unplug and pull it out when i want it to look original

tacho-2.jpg

cheers

Edited by Roo

i found guages mounted there a very hard to see at a quick glance while driving, steering wheel gets in the way

angled it so when my steering wheel is straight, i can see though it and see it pretty easy

tryed a couple other places but don't want it to stick out to much

picked up some carbies for it today :P twin sidedrafts

thinking about getting a rotor for this :lolcry: