Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tail Light Conversion....... Of Sorts

Featured Replies

hey guys,

has anyone done a tail light conversion like this one?

 

i was thinking of putting some of these on my KE70

post-8712-1248684416.jpg

Edited by Reaper_Mobb

  • Author
Look hideous to me.

 

Why don't you buy some and try to fit them, just as a suggestion.

 

yeah i was going to go down to the wreckers and find some to play with... wasn't to sure about these ones just using as an example... and the more i look at them the more i dislike them....

 

 

And you'd need to whack reverse lights somewhere, which would look a bit untidy

 

i didn't even think of that, thanks man

That was the first thing I noticed. I think no matter what you choose it will look off. I can't remember what car it was but I remember seeing Supra tail lights on a Corolla. In my opinion nothing is better than the original ones.

  • Author
That was the first thing I noticed. I think no matter what you choose it will look off. I can't remember what car it was but I remember seeing Supra tail lights on a Corolla. In my opinion nothing is better than the original ones.

 

true, but i can't find any :)

 

some older merc and bmw lights look "ok"...

 

and on a sort of related note i made my own rubber gaskets for the lights, is that the normal thing to do? because i don't think you can get new ones now...

Edited by Reaper_Mobb

There's a Datsun 180B sedan, around the northside of Brissy, with R32 Skyline rear end grafted onto it...

 

Looks quite good too

 

IMO those tailights at the top would be best left for the LH-LX Torana owners, Also they would cost a fortune

dude just use the original ones, if u want new ones look on ebay and stuff or even japan for the different styled ones

I've seen a Nissan 300ZX with Ferrari tail lights. It looked awesome. But as for a KE70, I think the two (or three?)

stock ones are the only ones that will suit it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.