August 10, 200917 yr comment_364838 ^^^^ hahaha... i'm sure her enthusiasm adds at least (!) 10% :lolcry: can't wait for this... :P Report
August 10, 200917 yr comment_364841 but fingers crossed (and touch wood) we avoid any mechanical issues this year, heh That would be mybad. don't worry, I upgraded to ACTUAL fuel line a long time ago. Ill see what I'm doing on this date, put me down as a maybe. Its probably going to be one of the Panno's last outings, only a year after its first outing at this event. Report
August 10, 200917 yr comment_364845 That would be mybad. don't worry, I upgraded to ACTUAL fuel line a long time ago. Ill see what I'm doing on this date, put me down as a maybe. Its probably going to be one of the Panno's last outings, only a year after its first outing at this event. would love to chat to you about your convesion mate..... keen to see you there! Report
August 10, 200917 yr comment_364885 LOOKS LIKE I'm IN LUCK got the day off!!! I'm there with my canary yellow ke30 :lolcry: should stand out in some photos oh and PLUS 1 (SPORTIVO) aka mikey Report
August 11, 200917 yr comment_365073 would love to chat to you about your convesion mate..... keen to see you there! Engine conversion or leaf to Coilover/4link conversion? Either way I THINK I'm free on this day so pencil me in. Report
August 18, 200917 yr comment_366946 ok, looks like i'm free for this cruise. put me down as a definite, as long as i don't break the 20 in the mean time. Report
August 20, 200917 yr comment_367375 Sorry guys my car won't be on the road in time for this so I'll have to wait for the next one. Cheers Ben Report
August 23, 200917 yr comment_368000 Just got someone to cover for me on my Sunday shift at work - count me in. It's about time I got to know some of you guys in person =D. Report
August 24, 200917 yr comment_368312 Should be good to see some old and new faces! only 6 days to go BTW! :bash: Report
August 24, 200917 yr comment_368432 You had to make this the same day as the hurtsbridge car show, did you bowler. I should be their with chika aka kimmy. btw, this is colli. Report
August 25, 200917 yr Author comment_368445 Sorry guys my car won't be on the road in time for this so I'll have to wait for the next one. Cheers Ben Man, that sucks.... have updated first post, Bowler is going to call the hotel today and book for 18. UPDATE: hotel booked for 19. Sorry to hear you can't make it Tate, but plates is such a worthy cause, we won't hold your 30% against you... hopefully see it at Hiroshima :bash: Edited August 25, 200917 yr by soyboy Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368484 well, i'm gonna have to pull out of this (my 30% anyway) we're down to one car at home cos we loaned the 55 to my parents while theirs goes in for (cosmetic) repairs. so all my coin is/has gone into the ms65 to get that on the road asap, so it should have plates on monday(!!!!!!) provided friday goes well. rest assured, the 65 will be at hiroshima in all it's pimping glory. Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_368532 if my car can't make il still b there in mates sportivo fitting the 5spd in saturday and changing diff to borgwarner from jap one and some new shoes and thrust bearing & rear main seal Lot of work ahead of me ah well be well worth it if it gets done by sunday :bash: if anywayone wants to lend a lending hand saturday i wouldnt mind send me a pm lol :) Report
August 26, 200917 yr comment_368854 Ok, bookings have been confirmed, but unfortunately we're on a tight schedule as were have to be there by around 12.30 (due to the size of the group). Thus, when the bell tolls 11am, we will be leaving the car-park - no ifs/buts. If you don't happen to make it to diamond creek in time, then head to Healesville for 12.30. According to Google maps, the run should take us 1:32 to go from Diamond creek to Healesville, so it will look to be a brief re-group in Kinglake, then head down to the pub. Cheers Can't wait for this one guys. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now