The "bowler-would-have-started-this-thread-if-i-didn't-alread

soyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but fingers crossed (and touch wood) we avoid any mechanical issues this year, heh

That would be mybad. don't worry, I upgraded to ACTUAL fuel line a long time ago.

Ill see what I'm doing on this date, put me down as a maybe. Its probably going to be one of the Panno's last outings, only a year after its first outing at this event.

That would be mybad. don't worry, I upgraded to ACTUAL fuel line a long time ago.

Ill see what I'm doing on this date, put me down as a maybe. Its probably going to be one of the Panno's last outings, only a year after its first outing at this event.

would love to chat to you about your convesion mate..... keen to see you there!

Sorry guys my car won't be on the road in time for this so I'll have to wait for the next one.

Cheers

Ben

Man, that sucks....

have updated first post, Bowler is going to call the hotel today and book for 18.

UPDATE: hotel booked for 19.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Tate, but plates is such a worthy cause, we won't hold your 30% against you... hopefully see it at Hiroshima :bash:

Edited by soyboy

well, i'm gonna have to pull out of this (my 30% anyway)

we're down to one car at home cos we loaned the 55 to my parents while theirs goes in for (cosmetic) repairs.

so all my coin is/has gone into the ms65 to get that on the road asap, so it should have plates on monday(!!!!!!) provided friday goes well.

rest assured, the 65 will be at hiroshima in all it's pimping glory.

if my car can't make il still b there in mates sportivo fitting the 5spd in saturday and changing diff to borgwarner from jap one and some new shoes and thrust bearing & rear main seal Lot of work ahead of me ah well be well worth it if it gets done by sunday :bash: if anywayone wants to lend a lending hand saturday i wouldnt mind send me a pm lol :)

Ok, bookings have been confirmed, but unfortunately we're on a tight schedule as were have to be there by around 12.30 (due to the size of the group). Thus, when the bell tolls 11am, we will be leaving the car-park - no ifs/buts. If you don't happen to make it to diamond creek in time, then head to Healesville for 12.30. According to Google maps, the run should take us 1:32 to go from Diamond creek to Healesville, so it will look to be a brief re-group in Kinglake, then head down to the pub.

Cheers

Can't wait for this one guys.