Ke20 :>

nickyboy

need a new rear bumper as i have a ding in it. that and it looks like there was once a tow bar. ignore the boot rubber, theres a fresh one in the shed i need to put on.

boss monoblock amp is surprisingly good. got a jbl 12inch in ported box that will sit in there.

imgp2320xw.jpg

rear bumper had a ding when I got it originally if thats what you're talking about? A cyclist ran up the backside, dented rear bumper, small dent on boot and roof lol

and yes it had a towbar which I still have in the shed if you want it

still got the same boot rubber I gave you with the car?

same sussy as mitchs though a short stroke rear shock will be used to it wont bottom out, i refuse to drive more then 1 person any way, hate having backseaters.

Yeah cool, if you don't mind forking out the extra cash (around $300) go for reset leaves. Handles alot better and reduces axle-tramp.

Cheers, Ben.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ok well, after driving the car fine for the last week or so, the only issue i really had was it would turn over but not fire, after about a minute of trying it would fire up though. well today when i went to start it i got nothing...

it slowly cranked over, but sounded really bad. then it just stopped. all electricals work, all fuses are fine. but the starter motor wont make a sound.

now before this happened if i used a test lamp and had it on the + side of the coil it gave a very dull light. but now it gives a bright one just like if i put it on the + side of the battery. now am i in need of a new starter? is it not drawing any power at all? the exhaust is getting done on wednesday so i need to get this old girl moving.

exhaust is now all fixed along with the starter motor. had to get a new pipe put in along with a new stud bolt. car sounds sick. its basically 1.5 or 1 an 3/4 inch pipe all they way off the manifold to a single muffler that was on the car when i got it. its nice and quiet until about 3000rpm and you get this deepish growl. i'll get some pics up of it, very happy with how it turned out.

10324_142411446481_714066481_2774165_7792287_n.jpg

A KE11??? Luke?

Nick, I have a minty KE20 mirror if you want it? The black mirror is buggin me haha

Smeets if you are talking about the same pale blue Datsun I'm thinking was for sale on Glynburn rd, that was a 1200. no where near as cool, and considering you said it was pricey it didn't look that clean.

Cheers, Ben.