Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Original Ke20

Featured Replies

This will be a thread that won't move far at all - probably as far as whitewalls and thats it.

But i felt i should put some pics up as it is quite a nice car and i want to get some photographs

with some other ke20 adelaide boys.

 

I've got my girlfriends ke20 for a few months now that she is in Europe. It's completely original except for

the speakers and the cd player. She bought it from an old lady from memory and has owned it since.

 

I cleaned it today and it came up quite nice. I have booked it in with Whitewalls SA today for next friday.

I will put some more pictures up them!

 

P1080747.jpg

P1080748.jpg

P1080754.jpg

P1080755.jpg

P1080762.jpg

 

I am keen for some pictures of ke2X as i am buying a new camera very soon.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks clean, do you go off road with it?

Sweet lookin 20 all right. It needs nothing but whitewalls as you mention. Actually it could use a venetion also. Otherwise it's perfect. I Wannit! Then I could be part of the 20 crew. :)

looks clean, do you go off road with it?

 

Hehe.... as much as I appreciate the pun..... I reckon it doesn't need lowering even. Not low is the new low. Looks awesome as is.

  • Author
looks clean, do you go off road with it?

 

I don't know if that is a stab at the height or mud flaps.... or both combined...

I feel lowering it isn't an option, this will be original which means original stance.

Sorry i am not putting a 13B in it Roo :lolcry: :bash: :cool: :)

 

Yeah Chobis, you know where it is at :y: All i plan to do is put whitewalls on and leave it.

Plus, it is not my car so i don't want to spend too much money as i will be giving it back

when she gets back.

Nice looking 20 you got there :)

 

are the whitewalls your getting done considered legal?

I'm thinking about going with whitewalls but have heard two different answers to the question.

i think she got it from her grandpa :y:

 

soon as mine is running, photos with this, mine n mitchs :)

  • Author

Hmm, i have never considered whitewalls being illegal.

 

Are you worried about them grinding into your tyre and weakening it?

 

If so, normally you have a raised strip around the tyres which gets cut and

therefore it is flush.

 

But i highly doubt they would be illegal.

  • Author
i think she got it from her grandpa :cool:

 

soon as mine is running, photos with this, mine n mitchs :bash:

 

haha, grandpa :)

 

True, get yours running already :y: I've got punchy who wants to come aswell...

Do we let a ke25 come in? maybe he can park his car a few meters away :lolcry:

not worried about weakening the tyre as much,

 

more so about popo paying more attention to the car :)

 

cheers mate , ile stop clogging up your thread

Edited by 36panvan

haha, grandpa :)

 

True, get yours running already :y: I've got punchy who wants to come aswell...

Do we let a ke25 come in? maybe he can park his car a few meters away :lolcry:

 

yeh that kids aight, havent heard much of his car in a while...

  • Author
not worried about weakening the tyre as much,

 

more so about popo paying more attention to the car :)

 

cheers mate , ile stop clogging up your thread

 

It's not like i have many interesting things to say so don't worry :y:

 

I don't know about the whitewall legality but i think we covered it on here

a while back.

 

I don't think the popo would pay attention in a bad way, they normally enjoy

seeing the originals.

I don't know if that is a stab at the height or mud flaps.... or both combined...

I feel lowering it isn't an option, this will be original which means original stance.

Sorry i am not putting a 13B in it Roo :y: :lolcry: :bash: :)

wasnt a stab at you, just the joke of the standard height of these

 

will look cool with whitewalls

if the hubbies are clean, i'm swapping them for mine, erin wont notcie :)

white walls are so yesturday . leave it as it is, just remove the towbar mudflaps, and the stickers. leave the original dealer sticker though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.