When's The Next Cruise?

baggus

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you like it Kiahn... Can't wait to see your beast running around the streets.

Josh, I'll bring her up for a drive along with my tap and die set and see if we can't get your linkages happening. Saturday morning or afternoon work best?

Still gotta get the weber tuned... doing weird things with the revs... oh well. scared the hell out of one of my mates when i forced him to take me for a lap around the block. hahaha

glad you like it Kiahn... Can't wait to see your beast running around the streets.

Josh, I'll bring her up for a drive along with my tap and die set and see if we can't get your linkages happening. Saturday morning or afternoon work best?

Still gotta get the weber tuned... doing weird things with the revs... oh well. scared the hell out of one of my mates when i forced him to take me for a lap around the block. hahaha

late morning would be best. Make sure ive got everything sorted.

You know how to tune carbs to? Haha mine are spitting flames out of all 4 barrels.

late morning would be best. Make sure ive got everything sorted.

You know how to tune carbs to? Haha mine are spitting flames out of all 4 barrels.

I guess you might want to stop it doing that... lol.

could be a timing issue there, so I'll bring my timing light and stuff too. About to try and tune the weber chris hooked me up with, so we'll see if I am good at it or not. lol.

i was going to go to cbc and a go kart place early sat morning. Try get everything ready for you garnet haha.

Other than that i'll be working on it, finishing other stuff. So if you wanted to come up that'd be good.

While I'm here, anyone know of any other bearing places in perth? Incase cbc don't have what i need

SKF http://www.skf.com/portal/skf/home

they have everything.

thanks chris.

I guess you might want to stop it doing that... lol.

could be a timing issue there, so I'll bring my timing light and stuff too. About to try and tune the weber chris hooked me up with, so we'll see if I am good at it or not. lol.

haha yeah as cool as it is i think it'd be best to stop it.

Um, ive had the timing checked by 2 diff mechanics, but i spose a 3rd check wont hurt.

Oh yeah, do you also have a soldering iron?

not for the new north bound cruise plan, i was thinking start at curtain, go through kensington and along canning highway to graham farmer freeway through a tunnel run and then head to welshpool and up to the zig zag by roe highway???

kindof a massive dogleg but people wanted to go north

not for the new north bound cruise plan, i was thinking start at curtain, go through kensington and along canning highway to graham farmer freeway through a tunnel run and then head to welshpool and up to the zig zag by roe highway???

kindof a massive dogleg but people wanted to go north

thats north!?

I have to drive 20mins south to get to curtin haha

thats north!?

I have to drive 20mins south to get to curtin haha

I think Kiahn is referring to my suggestion of doing the original run from Curtin to ZigZags, then continuing on through the city, out to scarbs then up to hillarys along the coast road???

How about Kiahn, you do up the map out to zigzags, and I'll do the second leg up to Hillarys...

page 3 is my map of getting to the zig zag, had a drive of my car today... my butterflies are yet to dissappear:), was doing 80 before i knew it :)

will try my hardest to get it ready by the cruise

just need a window now and it done

btw engineer is booked for tomorrow and if he approves it there is a slim possibility ill have it ready :P

Edited by kiahn

page 3 is my map of getting to the zig zag, had a drive of my car today... my butterflies are yet to dissappear:), was doing 80 before i knew it :)

will try my hardest to get it ready by the cruise

just need a window now and it done

btw engineer is booked for tomorrow and if he approves it there is a slim possibility ill have it ready :P

thats awesome news dude.

Garnett is working his magic on my linkage, and i redid/cleaned up my wiring today. I should be mobile aswell.

And chris, 140! Thats insane.

I was going flat out in the panno last cruise and was nowhere near that.