Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When's The Next Cruise?

Featured Replies

Not sure if she has a hens night that day - so either she will come along or i will come along and bring my daughter with - she loves going for drives :wink: especially in the aristo :jamie:

 

oh - I managed to get some of the aristo guys to wash their cars and tag along for my wedding ;)

 

69492447.th.jpg

 

12564089.th.jpg

 

21304192.th.jpg

 

these are just some camera phone pics taken by one of the drivers ... i am sure within the hundreds of photo's i have i will find some better ones ;)

Edited by manual

  • Replies 204
  • Views 86.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be able to come to this if I get a car by then haha..

is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up.

is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up.

 

i believe garnett has the northern map. But i think we will be making stops at the new rolla workshop in osborne park, and also hillarys.

 

And mitch just buy a $500 shitter for the day. Then we can burn it when the cruise is over. Kdeal!

Edited by h1_roll4

^^+1

 

my car wont be licenced by then but will find somethng to drive:P

i believe garnett has the northern map. But i think we will be making stops at the new rolla workshop in osborne park, and also hillarys.

 

And mitch just buy a $500 shitter for the day. Then we can burn it when the cruise is over. Kdeal!

Haha I'm very interested in jt3's twincam, actually. I had a look at it today and am getting Chris to give it a look over. If all goes well, it'll be my first 4age driven car. :2thumbs:

 

When is the cruise?

is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up.

 

 

Do you mean a meeting spot pre-cruise???

Do you mean a meeting spot pre-cruise???

 

oh nah. what i meant was like a pitstop after the cruise has started. but i guess that's going to be at the workshop in osbourne park :2thumbs:

so friends. Just to confirm.

3pm at curtin?

  • Author

The ke70 is good to go so I'll be there for sure! But I'm not a hundred percent sure where to go I'm still new to w.a lol

Edited by baggus

Just go to Google maps and search for "Jackson Ave Bentley WA"

It's the car park just below Jackson Ave on the map...

Well, it's finally happening.

 

Anyone need a lift from Gosnells or nearby let me know.. will be in an avalon :2thumbs:

Well, it's finally happening.

 

Anyone need a lift from Gosnells or nearby let me know.. will be in an avalon :2thumbs:

 

Changing over the lower control arms so I won't be running stupid camber anymore. less likely to get pulled over is always good.

 

Aaanyways, the stop in on the northern run is changed. The deal for the business has officially fallen through... I'm looking at a few other options, but they are limited, and none of them point to securing the workshop I had my hopes set on...

 

I'll fill everyone in as we go...

Changing over the lower control arms so I won't be running stupid camber anymore. less likely to get pulled over is always good.

 

Aaanyways, the stop in on the northern run is changed. The deal for the business has officially fallen through... I'm looking at a few other options, but they are limited, and none of them point to securing the workshop I had my hopes set on...

 

I'll fill everyone in as we go...

 

 

dam! That makes me a sad panda!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.