October 18, 200916 yr comment_383209 here is a pic of what the engineer is going to look at tomorrow, note the new radiator cap as my old one couldnt hold 3psi wish me luck guys Edited October 18, 200916 yr by kiahn Report
October 18, 200916 yr comment_383219 I think Kiahn is referring to my suggestion of doing the original run from Curtin to ZigZags, then continuing on through the city, out to scarbs then up to hillarys along the coast road??? How about Kiahn, you do up the map out to zigzags, and I'll do the second leg up to Hillarys... I reckon that'd be perfect haha. I reckon we should make a new thread once details are finalised so that it's easier to see etc. and did I miss a time that we're doing this? Report
October 21, 200916 yr comment_384080 so whats the final details then??? Where are we meeting and what time??? Report
October 21, 200916 yr comment_384146 still waiting on garnett's northward map but my one is on page 3, and were meeting at 3 Report
October 21, 200916 yr comment_384161 so meet at 3 at curtin? On saturday? Hope thats enough time in the morning to get my exhaust done. Report
October 22, 200916 yr comment_384316 i still need a lift! i don't mind who i ride shotgun with? Report
October 22, 200916 yr comment_384341 so meet at 3 at curtin?On saturday? Hope thats enough time in the morning to get my exhaust done. i did the rear half of my exhaust in about 4 hours with only an oxy welder, the old system and an angle grinder get up reall early and have a redbull before you do it and then another before the cruise:P Report
October 22, 200916 yr comment_384364 Slut! :lolcry: What suburb? Huntingdale, apparently i'm about 5 minutes from Garnett. :lolcry: Report
October 22, 200916 yr comment_384369 i did the rear half of my exhaust in about 4 hours with only an oxy welder, the old system and an angle grinder get up reall early and have a redbull before you do it and then another before the cruise:P you make it sound so easy. Unfortunatly i don't have a welder. But garnett is helping me tomorrow arvo. So fingers crossed. Report
October 22, 200916 yr comment_384422 Slut! :lolcry: What suburb? psssst, ken I'm gonna ask you not to call people you have not met in real life "sluts", it could offend them. Report
October 22, 200916 yr comment_384440 hahaha I'm gonna throw it out there that this cruise is gonna be quite fun, got pretty much one of everything going i wish i had my car as its gots a CB radio :lolcry: can chat up truckers while i drive Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384565 psssst, ken I'm gonna ask you not to call people you have not met in real life "sluts", it could offend them. i wasn't offended, but sure, i know it's your job as RL to tell people off haha :lolcry: Report
October 23, 200916 yr comment_384571 Lol, sorry Chris, Stgyowie :lolcry: If Garnett can't take you I'll have a spare seat... but you might be in the back, AJ the guy that did the panel and paint on 67Rolla might be coming. So, 3pm at Curtin still??? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now