September 16, 200917 yr comment_374366 ill tape a piece of paper with the words toyota over the holden badges :lolcry: good enough Report
September 16, 200917 yr comment_374378 I'm thinking about going... doubt I will have a Rolla on the road by then, but at least the daily is a Toyota! Report
September 16, 200917 yr comment_374561 Ken, just put yours on a trailer and tow it along. we wanna see!!! Report
September 18, 200917 yr comment_375013 me and a mate should be rocking up in our ae82s :dance: any chance of bringing the cruise more up north? haha Report
September 18, 200917 yr comment_375022 I'm sure we could extend the cruise out to the scenic route from scarboro to hillarys? Report
September 19, 200917 yr comment_375177 possibly close by there, maybe go for a tunnel run??? be fun to go through there on my first day of having my licence:D if anyone can make another route that is acceptable then lets go for a tunnel run Report
September 19, 200917 yr comment_375204 possibly close by there, maybe go for a tunnel run???be fun to go through there on my first day of having my licence:D if anyone can make another route that is acceptable then lets go for a tunnel run I do think that run you got is good, but does need extending... Having done the zigzags a few times now, i think continuing on through the city, out to scarborough then up the coast road to hillarys would be really pleasant. Report
September 19, 200917 yr comment_375225 I'm sure we could extend the cruise out to the scenic route from scarboro to hillarys? sounds good.. always good to be driving along the beach :dance: Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375245 Mmm. Beach+summer=bikinis! time to test out the awesome pulling power of a ke55... Lol Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375475 Mmm. Beach+summer=bikinis!time to test out the awesome pulling power of a ke55... Lol I would say about 700kg Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375487 I would say about 700kg 700kg worth of women??? wow, that's like 15.5 hot bitches! or not? Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375587 probably wouldn't pull as much as some of the guys you will pick up :jamie: p.s does the .5 mean your gonna pick up a midget?? Edited September 21, 200917 yr by kiahn Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375610 ill get out in the commodore and impress the chicks :jamie: some fully hectik burnouts and some drift should get the moist :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now