Climb Dance Remake

Xany

Members dont see this ad
Hey guys, thought some of you may be interested in this clip i have just found on youtube.

Original Climb Dance featuring fin rally driver Ari Vatanen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3Q0C07dVo...4CB&index=2

Remake Featuring Marcus Gronholm in a Ford Feista.....

Enjoy!

JESUS the climb dance was INSANE, is it just me or do people see rallying as drifting offroad?

^^^^ i agree muchly. Definately better with a bit of piano. :P

And beerhead, that Feista actually has about 800hp.

http://www.lincah.com/2009-ford-fiesta-pikes-peak-rallycross

The all-wheel-drive Ford Fiesta Pikes Peak Rallycross are powered by a 2.0-liter Duratec Ford engine capable of more than 800 horsepower.
Edited by Xany

Damn, I thought it was a PRC car! It just didn't look like it was gonna run of the track like that peug :P Maybe traction control is getting too good these days

Apart from the regular safety warning gear and EFI, race cars shouldn't have any other computers running (except for F1 cars)!

Although, I wouldn't want to lose control on one of them cliffs :(

JESUS the climb dance was INSANE, is it just me or do people see rallying as drifting offroad?

You goddamn kids... :P

Rally requires far more skill than drift, and has been around much, much, MUCH longer.

Which is why, (speaking as someone who has been into rallying for longer than half the people on this forum have been alive) Drift bores the absolute shit out of me.

I really don't get what all the fuss is about...

Whoop de doo, sideways round a few nicely paved consistent radius corners...

*yawn*

Get on the dirt you bunch of pantywaists, then we'll see who can pedal :(

^^^^^^^^

HERE HERE!

Makes my blood boil when people refer to rallying as "oh its just drifting on dirt". Yeah right....i wanna see ANY drift australia guy drive like those crazy rally drivers do...i betcha they will be grabbing for the bottom of the talent bag pretty bloody quickly.

sigh.....

i always saw drifting as rally driving on the road.

my impression was that japanese people racing up and down the touges found it was faster to slide the car and keep the revs up to stay on boost rally style than to slow down and grip round the corners. thus drifting is born.