Lighting!!

Ae71Rola

Hey guys ive come across a problem... i have no dash lights whhich have just recently gone out completely, previously they only went out wen the left indicator was on and they would flick off... so none of the dash lights work but the gauges still work perfect! ive check all the fuses and they look fine to what i can see!

Now i also have no tail lights but have break light and headlights! the globes are fine and same with the fuses

If anyone can help with the problem that would be greatly appreciated

Tom

Members dont see this ad

Try the little variable resistor that varies the intensity of the dash lights. With age I believe they get a little 'crusty'.

Mine will only work with a little manipulation, and turning it right up will actually turn it off, you have to turn it back a little.

You have to wonder why they put an additional fuse box in a place where most normal people would not look!! Unless you have the owner's manual or you were looking under there for some reason (which is how I found mine) you would never find it :y:

Right hand kick panel, replace fuse, problem solved I would say :S

• 1 year later...