Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise/meet This Friday 18th Harbour Town Maccas 7:30pm

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cars not great, but I reckon I will head down if I get the chance :lolcry:

might whack a cannon onto the keto for this cruise, just for lols :lolcry:

lol to clint perhaps, not to me. its an ok car but you know.

I thought Sharki was the most awesome car since sliced bread? :lolcry:

 

Not to forget the better than 4A 86 potential :lovin:

I'll be down in the AE71 - hope to see a good turnout :dance:

  • Author

yeah hopefully it will be a good turnout... and maybe we can make it a regualar thing each month!!

 

See you guys there!!

Now there's a smart Idea!

A monthly club meet/cruise!

And if different people took it in turns to organise, then it's not all up to the 1 person!

I will re-register the ke50 tomorrow if I am not DJ'ing tomorrow night, so might see you all there!

 

Cheers,

 

KJ :-)

sorry guys will be hanging out for the 86dc cruise instead

I'm coming in the 82 :dance: another mate will come later if we're still out round 8:30-9 :cool:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.